Valkyria-Dn sub system

News:

Main Menu

Valkyria-Dn sub system

Started by BK201, April 29, 2010, 05:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BK201

Hello!

I have played lineage 2 on shadow. It was in times when everything was stacking. Few days ago I had a phone call from my friend, who told me that Valkyria 9x server was going to start. I was really happy. I called some of my friends and 20 of us was going to play with you :).

But today we found out Valkyria-Dn sub system. And all of us said: 'NO'.

Dear GMs, I would appreciate if you stopped trying to improve something what has already been done well.

Your DN-sub system is great. You can play e.g. Paladin/TH and have all benefits of those two classes. It's unique! There are NO servers like Yours. So why are you trying to make it worse? Limited DN-sub class? What is the point of making DN-sub if it's limited?

I would be really grateful if you reconsidered your idea on DN sub system. With standard DN-sub system you would get more players than with this special one.

Kostucha

Just old system . If u want to make server s*** make this new system if u will do new one then   most of players will leave very fast so goodluck with destroying good things and don't repair bugs :) ...

Cireneu

dont be like a kid , if u dont like this system u must leave omg is this so difficult ?   :-\
i dont wanna ofend ya but omg
btw , u dont like new things? and ofc if u are old player here u know that DN server get boring all the time !
for once we will have a good server i hope

BK201

Quote from: Cireneu on April 29, 2010, 05:56:06 PM
dont be like a kid , if u dont like this system u must leave omg is this so difficult ?   :-\
i dont wanna ofend ya but omg
btw , u dont like new things? and ofc if u are old player here u know that DN server get boring all the time !
for once we will have a good server i hope

So why don't you get away yourself? You said that DN gets boring all the time...

It might be something fresh - that new sub-class system. But I think that it is wrong idea. Let's see what other players think about it.

Cireneu

Quote from: BK201 on April 29, 2010, 05:59:42 PM
So why don't you get away yourself? You said that DN gets boring all the time...

It might be something fresh - that new sub-class system. But I think that it is wrong idea. Let's see what other players think about it.

the new sub system its why i dont get away.
dn need changes and this one looks good for me. we must play on team

QQ_QQ

/ l2 offline ... finally ...
http://infiniteaion.com/

Kostucha

Quote from: Cireneu on April 29, 2010, 06:08:52 PM
the new sub system its why i dont get away.
dn need changes and this one looks good for me. we must play on team

Look good ? Onyl main class can go  and fight with  antharas valakas frintenzza , you can't go to  catac and necro on retail  . Sub lvl 80 ? Ok if u like it i respect it . But let see other players opinion

Torn

May i ask you, what is the point of this poll-spam-topic? We already have one, we wont tolerate general section flooded with double topics-posts.