Will Play Valkyria ? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Will Play Valkyria ?

Started by Caus, April 30, 2010, 06:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toszi

Quote from: MumM on April 30, 2010, 09:52:27 AM
not.. u know why? Infinity allow rec S by spoil... 15x Are full of donators.. nightmare, lol i need tell u why? ^^ arena is a pvp server..
u ask ur self wht to much ppl leave this servers? same answer.. donators.. mutants.. rare thinks like Recipes S by spoil..
the ppl want a fresh server, w/o OP weapons, crazy donations, mutants.. all the shits that make a server death in some weeks.. for this reazon my clan  come here.. and now 2 dyas after open server admins come whit some stupid idea like this.
But im not crying for this.. i hate the ppl who make me lost my time, makeing me loat the time waiiting for this shit.. why i want go to play whit a char w/o subclass in 1 server whit DN substack, that i just can play whit substack in sieges.. varka and others site, like 20% of server. better i find other server.. but GMs make me lost 6 weeks waiting.. for nothing.

All of us knew from the beginning, THIS SUBSYSTEM WILL BE DIFFERENT.  It was your choice, to wait a server, what about you dont know nothing. So dont blame the gms, blame yourself, it was YOUR choice.

On the road again. :D

bajaksc

Quote from: WindWalk on April 30, 2010, 09:59:41 AM

All Catacombs and Necro
All of Hellbound
Valakas’ lair
Anthras’ lair
Frintezza’s room
Olympiad

Most location ? Don't be silly ...

y cuz only on begin you will use other location to farm a/s and make 3 prof... later most of action will be on epics .... and what? all pvp like on retail server? btw hero only on main then you will have only hero skills on main then your subclass is useless...
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

bajaksc

and now like you see on forum 1/2 of ppl who wait for server will just leave it and go other server... then gg for freak the server ...
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

bajaksc

Quote from: k0rina on April 30, 2010, 10:09:35 AM
bajQQa !
np u can pwn alone mobs again  :D

hi kori:) how are you nuba :)  we pwn all :) you know that my nigga :*
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

Braskah

Good morning !  :)
It's not so bad !
This serveur will have fun , GOOD fun . I play on dragon and i wait Valkyrie , cause Dragon is dead since 1 years more ! Donate , mutant overpowered , Antharas , Valakas , Baium , it's just for donator , and you can make epic with 18 char  :o . In official you need 60 ppl ! In B , A , S grade ! And yes , in char not sub , so we will need Overlord for CP in pvp , Bishop , Prophet , Blade dancer , Swordsinger and all other for hit , we will have to make really good strategy for win pvp and kill epic .

And for pvp you have choice to go on retail 80/80 or on main with lvl 85 + forgotten skill ! With all at the same stuff , not like Dragon !

Stop cry , and start serveur , you will see if you like or not !

Cya =) !
Dragon x15 :
- Zaleah Ps/se Hero Off
- iBraskah Glad/Pal Off
- Zalitzz Glad/PP Off
Tarantula ;
- Braskah Da/Pp Hero
- Zalerah Ps/Sk Hero
Gaia ;
-Zaleah Ps/Bd Hero

Moshu

i think 75% from player's who say they will come,they dont come anymore.will be like 200-300 on