News:

Main Menu

Will Play Valkyria ?

Started by Caus, April 30, 2010, 06:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caus

BanThemAll

After these new rules for sure not..

wtf is that sh1t about ppl can only enter HELLBOUND/VALAKAS/FRINTEZZA/CATAS with only 1 class(with 1 retail)?

WE PLAY IN A FKING DN SUB SERVER COZ WE LIKE HAVING 2 SUBS.

that rule will just kill the server..

Nasko

on question - yes i will play but , i want to ask gm's something who u think will come to play substack server w/o sub (because this is something like that ) and who will come to play retail server with sub staced retail sub class i can't understand with what u think u can bring ppl here ... ?

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

Toszi

QuoteWE PLAY IN A FKING DN SUB SERVER COZ WE LIKE HAVING 2 SUBS.

Infinity, Arena, Nightmare, Dragon are your servers. GTFO

On the road again. :D

EDDIE666

Quote from: Toszi on April 30, 2010, 09:41:22 AM
omg idiot   many ppls are w8ing for this server coz they wanna start again  on NEW clean server!
so GTFO with dragon/infinity/nightmare/...... coz there are 80%ppls with Dnet   

MumM

Quote from: Toszi on April 30, 2010, 09:41:22 AM

not.. u know why? Infinity allow rec S by spoil... 15x Are full of donators.. nightmare, lol i need tell u why? ^^ arena is a pvp server..
u ask ur self wht to much ppl leave this servers? same answer.. donators.. mutants.. rare thinks like Recipes S by spoil..
the ppl want a fresh server, w/o OP weapons, crazy donations, mutants.. all the shits that make a server death in some weeks.. for this reazon my clan  come here.. and now 2 dyas after open server admins come whit some stupid idea like this.
But im not crying for this.. i hate the ppl who make me lost my time, makeing me loat the time waiiting for this shit.. why i want go to play whit a char w/o subclass in 1 server whit DN substack, that i just can play whit substack in sieges.. varka and others site, like 20% of server. better i find other server.. but GMs make me lost 6 weeks waiting.. for nothing.

bajaksc

for sure this is freaked up .... we think now if it is sense to join sub stack server where i can use sub only in pvp ..... its subclass server then why you make retail server?? for what this sub when you cant use it in most of location...? many ppl will dont join now cuz you freak it hard.....
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

WindWalk

Becouse is more balanse , U wont see there milion bots couze If someone need "bot" party he will need to create 2x full party :)
IMO it's a good idea ... many ppl play with 1 class on the other type of serwers Lineage 2 game.

And I won't go for this serwer :)
Couze no time for new begining :(

p.s.

Aaaa and one more thing !

U will have full party with people not boxes/bots - its MMORPG game not other type ... U should play here with other people not alone ...

MumM

Quote from: bajaksc on April 30, 2010, 09:53:43 AM
for sure this is freaked up .... we think now if it is sense to join sub stack server where i can use sub only in pvp ..... its subclass server then why you make retail server?? for what this sub when you cant use it in most of location...? many ppl will dont join now cuz you freak it hard.....

no no.. u can play whit ur sub-stack pvps... in varka, ketra and siegues....                      

what stupid idea.. -.-" in 1 substacj server u cant use ur substack ever u want...

WindWalk

Quote from: bajaksc on April 30, 2010, 09:53:43 AM
for what this sub when you cant use it in most of location...?

All Catacombs and Necro
All of Hellbound
Valakas’ lair
Anthras’ lair
Frintezza’s room
Olympiad

Most location ? Don't be silly ...

bajaksc

Quote from: WindWalk on April 30, 2010, 09:56:01 AM
Becouse is more balanse , U wont see there milion bots couze If someone need "bot" party he will need to create 2x full party :)
IMO it's a good idea ... many ppl play with 1 class on the other type of serwers Lineage 2 game.

if you want play on retail go find retail server.....

its easy to make that you cant log more then 3 acc like it is on frintezza... its easy to make anti bot....  if in server is active gm also is easy to find botters and auto bann them....
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

MumM

Quote from: WindWalk on April 30, 2010, 09:56:01 AM

1, dual box is allowed..
2, bots not allowed...
3, u just can use ur substack in some sites... so why i will fight for months to take retail and sub, if i cant use it? for a new class?  better make a new char and leave.. u know what is lvl up a char to lvl 80 jut to get a substack that u cant use ever u want?
4, GMs say this

QuoteA new server will be available to all Dragon Network players (and new players) in the up coming months.

This is your time to take a fresh start!
The server will be a x20 rate and it will have the following.

Just a recap of what the server will have:-

- Hellbound
- All areas in hellbound
- Hero system and Olympiad fully working
- All raids 10-87 level working propertly with valueble drop and exp amount
- Hellbound quests
- Transformations
- All forgotten scrolls working
- Kamael fully working
- All dungeon raids working
- Hellbound skills working
- Icarus/Dynasty weapons available
- Auto pvp system working
- Auto events working
- All Castles and fortresses working
- 99.9% Uptime (Auto restart if crash)
- Weekly maintenance

What Valkyria has unique to other servers

- Coins system - this is a unique system we have where every npc in the world map will drop different grade of coins depending on it's level in exchange for different graded gears/potions - more details will come on a later date.
- Unique event system on daily basis
- Donations for OP weapons/skils or anything are NOT AVAILABLE under any reason
- DNET set non existing
- Frequent account support with active GM-s in game
- Full coding activity and updates
- Custom raids and custom areas unique to DN
- Boost for new players*
- A lot more chance for new players for subbing chars

* Only at the start period of time

This is just a small part of information, more will come in the following week.

Feel free to use the general section to ask any questions regarding the new serve

and now change the gameplay like 80%... we just want substack not restrictions.. no more!