Started by Kotlet, April 30, 2010, 11:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kotlet

Put switch-class-NPC in:
-antharas heart
-near Klein in FoG
-Imperial Tomb near Frintezza entrance
-near Warpgate to HB

or make new line of dialog (switching class) in existing NPC who teleport players to location, I mean Klein, Heart of Antharas itp.
or ( If possible to code) make that players, will be automatically switched to main class during teleport to restricted locations.
I think its good idea, beacuse pvp for boss will be on substack stats, but fight with boss on main stats.

And other suggestion:
move HB warpgate from Heine/Wasteland to some location where pvp is allowed (substack pvp). Eg. to Forbidden Gateway, near Palibati RB. Its short way from Aden. It will be much fun, fighting for possibility to enter HB :D

sry for english :D

heh, someone already made topic with same title :D

Boolets

ya sounds nice and dandy but what about the full inventory you will have all time for having 2 armor sets and weapons :D

Kotlet

Quote from: Boolets on April 30, 2010, 12:20:21 PM
ya sounds nice and dandy but what about the full inventory you will have all time for having 2 armor sets and weapons :D
My friend Glad/PP, always has in inventory IC set, Tallum heavy set, and DC robe set (for buffs) and Tla*Dle + hom+acu. And its not big problem for him :D

Sanncheeez

Quote from: Kotlet on April 30, 2010, 12:30:45 PM
My friend Glad/PP, always has in inventory IC set, Tallum heavy set, and DC robe set (for buffs) and Tla*Dle + hom+acu. And its not big problem for him :D
he bot 2 weeks on fishing ?
I love play weak chars <3