Started by Handrail, April 30, 2010, 07:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Handrail

This one is for all the haters and cryers:

For the good of the server
« Sent to: Descent on: Today at 12:08:56 am »
Quote  Reply  Remove 
Hello,
dunno if you will read this. However, I hope you will.
I am actually concerned about the valkyria and how good it will be, since I will play there. I have quite an experience with both l2 and human affairs. And I will  let myself to make you a simple offer.
As you can see many people are pissed due to the new sub system. And as they cannot find the arguments against the system itself, most of them have resided to complaining about the "limited areas". So I suggest you to make a poll about that. Because, first of all, I do not agree with this part myself too much. I think that it would be much wiser to limit entrance to the anakim/lillith rather than whole catas. What is more, hellbound island is a pvp place, so basically by banning stucked sub chars from it you take a huge amount of pvp out of the game. Anthy/Valas/Frinteza, on the other hand is quite a different thing, while most of the pvp happens just before the lair. So now people will need more tactics to take them down and that's really fine.
So what I am basically offer is to reconsider this zone limitation thing by offering a poll or among the team. Most of the players complain only about it and I do not think that it is worth losing players.
Thank you very much.

Re: For the good of the server
« Sent to: Handrail on: Today at 04:49:05 pm »
Quote  Reply  Remove 
We have read all the post regarding this. Of course upsetting players is a bad move for the server and believe me I am more concern about it more than anyone else. We will see how this turns out regarding epic bosses and if it turns out bad we will simply remove this. At the end this server is for you guys to enjoy we will keep a close eye on this and amend what is better for the server.

Quote me on a topic if you feel like it 

So I suggest you all, like many of the wiser players did, go there and play. Nothing is unchangeable, all your cryes that GMs do not listen to anyone are just pathetic and irrelevant. Go there, try it and just later on, if you still feel like, cry about it.
Odtag from Infinity.

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

So who the hell is better? O_o