News:

Main Menu

Announcements

Started by Descent, May 01, 2010, 12:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn

Donations are UP , in order to support server and donate follow this Link

Torn

New extremly active Jailer is added to Valkyria 9x team, he have expirience and knoweledge to find you,test you and report you, and well finally perma ban you. Time that we have tolerated boting have been passed, we have gave you enough time, there will be no "special people", we are declaring WAR to l2w and belive me once you got caught you will be banned + main char. I stronlgy suggest you to get this as serious warning !!

Torn

Small downtime for few tests, downtime eta 20-30min.

Torn

Quote from: Torn on June 08, 2010, 01:29:48 PM
Small downtime for few tests, downtime eta 20-30min.
Okey server UP and running, after next reboot:

- We will be running a new custom made L2 day event, from (starting 00:00) 8.6-15.6.2010. Random letters will be dropped all over the map, you are allowed to collect them and keep them. After the farm period we will update NPC with reward words , where you will be able  to exchange your collected letters for some rewards.And of course you wont know which are those words untill we up the npc. We wish you nice event! Goodluck.

- Missing dynasty parts added at Conny npc for full bonus

Torn

After next reboot Cabrio minion levels increesed to lvl 75 so high level players can help and kill too.

Torn

Since we got many PM-s ill make this information official:

Windstorm and Bladestorm forgotten scrolls can be be learnt at 76 but you have to do 3rd class too.

Torn

We do know about switch sub bug, and we are working 24/7 on it, also made few tests more about it, it isnt easy as it seams but end is quite near i will inform you asap!

Other things are in last phase of testing and we will let you know what and when.

Descent

Tyrant's skill Bison Spirit Totem now only gives a minimal amount of bonus on any weapon but dual fist.

Torn

Quote from: Descent on July 01, 2010, 01:13:37 AM
Tyrant's skill Bison Spirit Totem now only gives a minimal amount of bonus on any weapon but dual fist.
After massive spam on forum regarding recent fixes, i can only say to you that you are not watching big picture for future only present selfish situation, so i wont comment it no more.
Bison fix will finally bring balance to raid system which and even more important will make raids again team party missions,also regarding this:
All 75+ raids that were boosted (cause of ty/de) are back to default p/mdef value (since we dont have issue with them no more), so finally they can be enjoyable for all classes and races. ( <<<< After next reboot)
Global pvp damage is fixed (NOT NERFED, FIXED) how it should work (we will comapre some results too) so the pvp itslef should be more balanced now (DO NOT COMPARE RESULTS WITH PREVIOUS STATE) therefor no need for panic or making up stories.

Also in netx 24-48h i will update rules for Valkyria regarding the forum spam and dissrespect of GM-s on it, which will cause big punishments and eventually punish at in game chars, we are working here for you, you can advise us or consult us but we wont allow you anymore to insult/flame nor dissrespect us in game as well as on forum too.

--------

Notice: Baium is decressed to fit current situation and power on server, after a while it will be back to normal power. (<<<<After next reboot)

Descent

After next reboot:

seal of blockade - fixed  now can be learnt at 79+

problem with summoner/fighter having slower attack speed - fixed

Torn

I dont know if you noticed, but for those who didnt we got official Dragon - Network facebook page, i would be more then happy if i see our community show us some support there, thanks!

More information can be found here: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,788.msg2199968.html#new

Thank you

Torn

Vakyria 9x rules are updated regarding summons in olymiad, make sure you read it. Not knowing the rule doesnt make you innocent.
More info here:
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,217817.0.html

Thanks