Web Analytics
Where is the ppl?

News:

Main Menu

Where is the ppl?

Started by BanThemAll, May 01, 2010, 06:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanThemAll

Server dont have enough ppl to be good..

Only 500 ppl +/- playing here  :-\

Question

Yeah I remember Supreme-Nanaki new server start and there was 2-3k ppl after first 15 minutes ^^ Anyway I am sure more than 1k ppl left server because of features.

Kerth

You seems suprised.
Server's start was told one day before the start it self. From my knoweagle, most of ppl don't check more often than oce for a week. Alsio, many ppl has decided not to start at all, because of rates and freatures change (in last moment).

Popeyo

Many told they would not play in 9x.

Many has not liked this only-retail substack system.

When ppl say something repeatedly and left unattended, go their way, not a strange thing.

This is not going to be a famous server in present conditions.

Even if it was changed (rates and systems), those waiting for opening and deceived who left or did not start,  wont be back.

Pity. This could have been last server up for Lineage longers. Many games around.

BanThemAll

80% of the ppl that joined valkirya played for 20 min and then leaved for theyr old server (dragon/infy/NM)  :D

Moshu

Quote from: Popeyo on May 01, 2010, 08:17:18 AM
Many told they would not play in 9x.

Many has not liked this only-retail substack system.

When ppl say something repeatedly and left unattended, go their way, not a strange thing.

This is not going to be a famous server in present conditions.

Even if it was changed (rates and systems), those waiting for opening and deceived who left or did not start,  wont be back.

Pity. This could have been last server up for Lineage longers. Many games around.
they lose like 25% of ppl bcz they changed rate,and now they lose like 50% changing sub system and all this.

BanThemAll

if they just merge all the servers into a mid rate it would  be awesome.

Epic sieges/rb pvp.

Old c4 pvp everywhere at any hour.

Maaaaany old players would come back.

But Admins only care about donation i guess :S

Since this is what all the community want from a long time ago. (and dont tell me its imposible since almost all l2 servers can do it, doesnt take too much of a coder)

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: BanThemAll on May 01, 2010, 09:07:48 AM
if they just merge all the servers into a mid rate it would  be awesome.

Epic sieges/rb pvp.

Old c4 pvp everywhere at any hour.

Maaaaany old players would come back.

But Admins only care about donation i guess :S

Since this is what all the community want from a long time ago. (and dont tell me its imposible since almost all l2 servers can do it, doesnt take too much of a coder)

Not possible at all .
Don't talk 'bout old times it won t happenned a new time anyway ..
This server will fail soon since they don't understand they must hear the community ... A server without player is nothing ... The players make the server ...

gosu2kl

how i can check on line /?

if you want pay for server contact with gm so there will be no need to donation

Popeyo

Quote from: bronx222 on May 01, 2010, 10:13:55 AM
Half of the ppl who wait for the start left after changing rates from x20 to x9. Another half (including me) left because of shitty subclass system. 1/4 players stay and play  ;D. After a week from the start it would be like 150-200 players online  :P GL. This is all caused by stupid moves  gms.  ;D If they were smart they could have 1-2k ppl.    ::)

You are right. GMs must think Lineage is yet a fashion game and players have to swallow their conditions cause there are not other server or other games. Had they done it right server could have been crowded. BB.

Jubilat

DogsAreSoCute