Web Analytics
Big problem !

News:

Main Menu

Big problem !

Started by tzuc, May 02, 2010, 09:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

Guys you kinda screwed up with coin drop and party xp. You say you want people to party, to group. But at low level it's the stupidest thing to do on Valkyria because of two things:

1. you get more xp and less coins
2. 2x, 3x mobs drop same ammount of coins as 1x mobs

My advice to everyone, try to farm solo and 1x mobs as much as possible if you want coins

Right now I should be going giants cave to start a-grade armor quests but i can't because i'm taking too much xp and too little coins.

Final thing: MAKE x2, x3 , x4 mobs drop x2 x3 x4 coins. Thank you. It's really important !
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

tzuc

Bump on this !!

P.S. Besides the fact that giants cave mobs drop 1x coins you need party of 3+ people there for efficient farm so that will basically get you lots of xp with very little coin
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

tzuc

Bump again. Need a gm answer of what they plan to do with this.

thechewu

+1 for this,
im lvl 50 with only 1.5k silver cause i was hunting tough mobs with party :/

zippobg

Quote from: tzuc on May 02, 2010, 09:31:09 AM
Bump on this !!
P.S. Besides the fact that giants cave mobs drop 1x coins you need party of 3+ people there for efficient farm so that will basically get you lots of xp with very little coin
Do you know what is share?
It's too too easy now.
Do you realize that now crafters are useless?
Seems you come from Arena server and its too hard for you!

P.s.
Nothing personal, but we are 3rd day and people already run with B-grade.
SadFace
WC/OL

zippobg

Quote from: thechewu on May 02, 2010, 11:01:31 AM
+1 for this,
im lvl 50 with only 1.5k silver cause i was hunting tough mobs with party :/

People already write it in one topic.
Go make Sin eater quest and make as you want Silver coins!
SadFace
WC/OL

Vax

yeee lets rise amount of dropped coins and coins needed for weapons... its not solution guys just think... cuz if u go in pt and will be rised u will get fast b grade weapon fast.. but if some1 will go solo he will get b grade weapon in 2h? stupid idea dont u think?

tzuc

Quote from: zippobg on May 02, 2010, 11:06:33 AM
Do you know what is share?
It's too too easy now.
Do you realize that now crafters are useless?
Seems you come from Arena server and its too hard for you!

P.s.
Nothing personal, but we are 3rd day and people already run with B-grade.

you don't get the point. if i go for 1/2x mobs or 1x mobs i won't have problem getting the coins. but if i wanna go 2x , 3x mobs (for example for quest in giants cave ) i will not be able to get the proper amount of coins

thechewu

Quote from: zippobg on May 02, 2010, 11:07:57 AM
People already write it in one topic.
Go make Sin eater quest and make as you want Silver coins!
well thats one way but then you loose a lot of exp. adjusting drop to mob difficulty rates would fix this

Descent

Coin system for higher level is an alternative way to help you get what you want. Example you farmed for mats to craft your weapon but failed so you will farm alittle more to get it the coin way, besides think about it, 1 character potentially has 4 times to collect silver coins upwards.

Kerth

Play in group if you want exp up rapidly, and you take care of eq as clan / on your craft. If you want obtain eq by coins, then play solo - it's a little help for solo players (because in group you still obtain items faster).

MingSan

Quote from: Descent on May 02, 2010, 11:10:57 AM
Coin system for higher level is an alternative way to help you get what you want. Example you farmed for mats to craft your weapon but failed so you will farm alittle more to get it the coin way, besides think about it, 1 character potentially has 4 times to collect silver coins upwards.

Tell me one thing about mobs and coins:
>40 - bronze coins
40-52 - silver coins
52-61 - gold coins
61+ - platinium coins

Am I right or wrong?
There are those who are brave...
...and there are those whom the brave will follow.

http://mingisan.mybrute.com

Dragon
MingSan aka Pijaqu aka BrOsIs
DOG/FinalFate/Syndicate/Severance/Shakuras
Tarantula
MingSan