Web Analytics
Looking for clan

News:

Main Menu

Looking for clan

Started by thechewu, May 03, 2010, 01:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thechewu

Treasure hunter lvl 59 looking for active clan with crafters and spoilers (of course English speaking)

tzuc

Quote from: thechewu on May 03, 2010, 01:05:58 PM
Treasure hunter lvl 59 looking for active clan with crafters and spoilers (of course English speaking)

i play 18-19 gmt+2 to 22-23 gmt+2, destro + wc, could use another DD in my party( i am destro 59 and got wc 59). do you have any other char ? buffer, bd, healer etc ? atm i'm farming GC, planning to move to LOA after 62 and after i lvl clan bd. what gear do you have, from where are you and what time do you play ?
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

thechewu

this month im 2nd shift so i can play in morning and late night, my friends got prophet and dancer(~55),full c grade (collecting for b dagger atm) and i'm from montenegro

tzuc

Quote from: thechewu on May 03, 2010, 01:36:45 PM
this month im 2nd shift so i can play in morning and late night, my friends got prophet and dancer(~55),full c grade (collecting for b dagger atm) and i'm from montenegro

i'm trying to get together a party on same playtime ... i can't be on late night cause i work mornings
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

thechewu

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: thechewu on May 03, 2010, 01:36:45 PM

Better for ya to try to play with him *

thechewu

our gaming times mismatch so thats kinda undoable atm