Web Analytics
Aurora recruting

News:

Main Menu

Aurora recruting

Started by tzuc, May 04, 2010, 02:06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

It's not open recruiting but we are looking for some players with good references and l2 experience. Send me a private message

LF:
- spoiler .. YES SPOILER ! only if it's main char
- sws, not a priority right now, but we'll consider
- bishop
- ee

Also we might consider tanks and nukers ( only if it has good reference )

We play mostly in the afternoon, we do value support classes and will level you. We have active players and we have parties running almost constantly
You can PM bonika in game but better send a forum message or post here.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

bourrin

can u give more infos about ur clan, like do u play in team, pvp oriented, what server are u from and so on
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

tzuc

Quote from: bourrin on May 04, 2010, 03:38:39 PM
can u give more infos about ur clan, like do u play in team, pvp oriented, what server are u from and so on

we're from Nightmare, but not all from same clan, most of the clan I think were Aurora on Nightmare. I was actually enemy of Aurora on NM. Well if we didn't play in team there was no point in recruiting now was there ? Yes, of course pvp oriented, what other reason is there to play on private server if not PVP ? :)
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: tzuc on May 04, 2010, 02:06:23 PM
It's not open recruiting but we are looking for some players with good references and l2 experience. Send me a private message

LF:
- spoiler .. YES SPOILER ! only if it's main char
- sws, not a priority right now, but we'll consider
- bishop
- ee

Also we might consider tanks and nukers ( only if it has good reference )

We play mostly in the afternoon, we do value support classes and will level you. We have active players and we have parties running almost constantly
You can PM bonika in game but better send a forum message or post here.

pm NIORI .

Neozinhu

soon EE says hi

ask reb3l..he knows me :P
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: Neozinhu on May 05, 2010, 07:24:36 AM
soon EE says hi

ask reb3l..he knows me :P

who doesn t know ya ?

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

maha2010

US Armed Forces including ratings, reviews, and driving directions. There are many options for Aurora Recruiting - US Armed Forces so make sure you compare prices and other options to find the best Recruiting - US Armed Forces in Aurora, Illinois. Also, be sure to look at recommendations from other local ratings and review services. Finding the best local Recruiting - US Armed Forces in Aurora can be challenging it is important to look at costs and the product/service quality. Proximity is also important when dealing with Recruiting - US Armed Forces. Look at location, including how easy it is to locate and drive to the local Recruiting - US Armed Forces.
dianabol
vibrationsplatte

Biolo_idiota

Adena Plix.

Pride

Valkyria
Pride - Necro [ON]

Nightmare
BlessedSoul - SK/BP [OFF]
ShowMeYourPower - HE/Pal [OFF]
ShowMeYourMind - OL/EE [OFF]
xPridePLx - Necro/PP [OFF]