Web Analytics
Drop calculator

News:

Main Menu

Drop calculator

Started by tzuc, May 04, 2010, 02:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

Can the gm's confirm if the drops (not the rate, just the drops) from http://www.dragon-network.net/drop/npcdata.php applies to Valkyrie ?
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Torn

Quote from: tzuc on May 04, 2010, 02:25:25 PM
Can the gm's confirm if the drops (not the rate, just the drops) from http://www.dragon-network.net/drop/npcdata.php applies to Valkyrie ?
As far as i  am informed that base is made in c4 times, so my opinion is that most of the drops should be correct.

Making completly new base for DN will take a lot of time, so maybe after we fix everything what we have planed and make some other things we can start rebuilding a base itself, but at the moment there si much more important things to do.

Diver

tzuc

Quote from: Torn on May 04, 2010, 02:31:31 PM
As far as i  am informed that base is made in c4 times, so my opinion is that most of the drops should be correct.

Thanks for the quick reply, I was mostly interested in A-grade rcp spoil. If the quest drop rate/chance for giants cave and toi recipe quest won't be boosted it's a waste of time atm to do them and we can look towards spoil
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

MingSan

As far as i  am informed that base is made in c4 times, so my opinion is that most of the drops should be correct.

Making completly new base for DN will take a lot of time, so maybe after we fix everything what we have planed and make some other things we can start rebuilding a base itself, but at the moment there si much more important things to do.

Drake is doing this since we left C4  ;D
There are those who are brave...
...and there are those whom the brave will follow.

http://mingisan.mybrute.com

Dragon
MingSan aka Pijaqu aka BrOsIs
DOG/FinalFate/Syndicate/Severance/Shakuras
Tarantula
MingSan

Torn

Quote from: MingSan on May 04, 2010, 02:36:40 PM
Drake is doing this since we left C4  ;D
To be honest he stoped doing it since there are many other sites who are doing only that , so no point to waste time on somethind that you can find somewhere else + making data base drop (sepecificly for 1 network) you dont really need to be  an Ainstain, it just takes huge uber amount of time and patience to go 1 by 1, and obviosuly there are many better things we want to do now.Simple as it sounds.

MingSan

Quote from: Torn on May 04, 2010, 02:42:08 PM
To be honest he stoped doing it since there are many other sites who are doing only that , so no point to waste time on somethind that you can find somewhere else + making data base drop (sepecificly for 1 network) you dont really need to be  an Ainstain, it just takes huge uber amount of time and patience to go 1 by 1, and obviosuly there are many better things we want to do now.Simple as it sounds.

Noticed that. But I noticed one more word which Drake never wrote in the past and you did in your sentence =p

Anyway +1 for you, maybe other ppl will discover this word and wont bother about it in the future =P

Dragon
Tarantula
MingSan

Torn

Quote from: MingSan on May 04, 2010, 03:14:21 PM
Noticed that. But I noticed one more word which Drake never wrote in the past and you did in your sentence =p
Anyway +1 for you, maybe other ppl will discover this word and wont bother about it in the future =P
Well my opinion is that players should merge their knoweledge on forum and share, whould make their lifes much easier.

MingSan

Quote from: Torn on May 04, 2010, 03:52:01 PM
Well my opinion is that players should merge their knoweledge on forum and share, whould make their lifes much easier.

Utopia! =P

Dragon
Tarantula
MingSan

Srecko

Quote from: Torn on May 04, 2010, 03:52:01 PM

knowledge is power 8)

no one wants to share something from what can make big profit..