Web Analytics
What about net clubs/college?

News:

Main Menu

What about net clubs/college?

Started by SplichO, May 04, 2010, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplichO

I wanted to ask since i noticed that dual boxing is allowed, means 1+1 client, so do you count this per IP or per player, since is well known there is many net clubs with 20+ pcs and same IP adress, also students that play from College and the also got same IP. So just to make it clear, but if i am not mistaken it wasn't problem on any other server in DN network.

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: SplichO on May 04, 2010, 08:04:59 PM
I wanted to ask since i noticed that dual boxing is allowed, means 1+1 client, so do you count this per IP or per player, since is well known there is many net clubs with 20+ pcs and same IP adress, also students that play from College and the also got same IP. So just to make it clear, but if i am not mistaken it wasn't problem on any other server in DN network.

Didn t know it was possible

SplichO

Well we played on x15 for few years from net club, never had any problems with that so i just wanna get confirmation that is same in here.

Srecko

Quote from: DogsAreSoCute on May 04, 2010, 08:24:25 PM
Didn t know it was possible

what else u gonna do? Listen to boring professor?

Naiz

<3 You Splich :D Hope to see you IG :D
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: Srecko on May 04, 2010, 09:02:38 PM
what else u gonna do? Listen to boring professor?

If you don't even listen ur proffosser or doing something else u don't play l2 if you play l2 at school you are the biggest tard and no life ever, you can suicide urself

nvm .

Mijamoto

Quote from: DogsAreSoCute on May 05, 2010, 04:44:41 PM
If you don't even listen ur proffosser or doing something else u don't play l2 if you play l2 at school you are the biggest tard and no life ever, you can suicide urself

nvm .

Loled.

True but why so much hate, bro? xD More tards, less competition for us.
David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: Mijamoto on May 05, 2010, 04:57:19 PM
Loled.

True but why so much hate, bro? xD More tards, less competition for us.

I dunno i guess i m gonna stop being an haterz  and use this acc  You saved many tards from my flames i hope they will be grateful 

SplichO

Quote from: Sokrates on May 04, 2010, 10:40:56 PM
<3 You Splich :D Hope to see you IG :D
Omg Vash :) damn i miss stack sub and old days :(