Web Analytics
Price to igor

News:

Main Menu

Price to igor

Started by H3, May 05, 2010, 10:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H3

WTF? gm why u make up price for item? shit to start a top D weapon cost 250 b coin next 1 day price go up to 400 b coin and now after rebot and add jewel C grade and offline tiket price go up to 600 b coin?

Now Homulkulus sword cost 3k bcoin  GM U STAY KID ALL? for dont say of B grade weapon 8.2k Si coin for valhalla and 9.9k Si coin for lance.....

THIS CHANGE IS TOTALLY USELESS

EDIT: lol i had check now s grade weapon... first or rebot price is 24.4k Platinum coin and now 48.4k..... rly no comment
[URL=http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/NoSiGnAl][/URL]

Torn

Quote from: H3 on May 05, 2010, 10:15:28 PM
WTF? gm why u make up price for item? shit to start a top D weapon cost 250 b coin next 1 day price go up to 400 b coin and now after rebot and add jewel C grade and offline tiket price go up to 600 b coin?

Now Homulkulus sword cost 3k bcoin  GM U STAY KID ALL? for dont say of B grade weapon 8.2k Si coin for valhalla and 9.9k Si coin for lance.....

THIS CHANGE IS TOTALLY USELESS

EDIT: lol i had check now s grade weapon... first or rebot price is 24.4k Platinum coin and now 48.4k..... rly no comment
Its not usless if they found way to exploit and you want this server survive and not crash after 1 month.We all know about what i am talking about here.

H3

Quote from: Torn on May 05, 2010, 10:21:52 PM
Its not usless if they found way to exploit and you want this server survive and not crash after 1 month.We all know about what i am talking about here.
exploit? what exploit? for make more coin or what? if there i dont know, can you teach me? but maybe i dont undersand sense of your post btw, i think u add coin system for give a chance to all ppl for make adena fast and for have other way to make set and item but u dont ask yourself how can new player play funny if price go up and drop rate remaning same of start server?

i know my english sux :P

SplichO

Dunno but this should have been checked at start, this way you are not sure to buy some stuff now or wait for price be fixed as it should. I still didn't started playing on server for this type of reasons, i wanna see if there gonna be some "glitch" happening or some huge exploit and then something bad gonna have to happen just to fix this. Is even better to put server down for 1 day if that would mean proper set up of prices.

Just my advice.

Torn

Quote from: SplichO on May 05, 2010, 10:39:23 PM
Dunno but this should have been checked at start, this way you are not sure to buy some stuff now or wait for price be fixed as it should. I still didn't started playing on server for this type of reasons, i wanna see if there gonna be some "glitch" happening or some huge exploit and then something bad gonna have to happen just to fix this. Is even better to put server down for 1 day if that would mean proper set up of prices.

Just my advice.
This was just a boost up not big deal, quest coins drop are too easy anyway, and we wont do any major changes so have no worries.

H3

Quote from: Torn on May 05, 2010, 10:48:16 PM
This was just a boost up not big deal, quest coins drop are too easy anyway, and we wont do any major changes so have no worries.
what quest?

Descent

Please understand that we changed the prices for the interest of a long lasting server, prices before was too low so we had to take action before its too late and flood the server with adea. And let me be blunt, if you cant get the weapons you want with the coins then craft it.

H3

sure and tomorrow make up price again gg...

Rates
EXP rate: x9
SP rate: x12
spoil/drop: x3
Party EXP: 120%
quest rate: x10

spoil are 1x, i dont see different of other server
quest rate 10x?? so if in 1x i kill 1 mob and take 1 quest item here i get 10 item? in this moment i stay make 2 class quest on dwarf but if is 10x why mob give only 1 quest item at time?

Pride

Quote from: H3 on May 05, 2010, 11:45:03 PM
sure and tomorrow make up price again gg...

Rates
EXP rate: x9
SP rate: x12
spoil/drop: x3
Party EXP: 120%
quest rate: x10

spoil are 1x, i dont see different of other server
quest rate 10x?? so if in 1x i kill 1 mob and take 1 quest item here i get 10 item? in this moment i stay make 2 class quest on dwarf but if is 10x why mob give only 1 quest item at time?
Spoil rate is lowa and that is true.
about prices... Its a good move but! It should be made before server even starts. People just feel freaked when they need to farm lost of more than a guy few h before.
Valkyria
Pride - Necro [ON]

Nightmare
BlessedSoul - SK/BP [OFF]
ShowMeYourPower - HE/Pal [OFF]
ShowMeYourMind - OL/EE [OFF]
xPridePLx - Necro/PP [OFF]
PridePL - PR/BD [OFF]

Nasko

Quote from: Descent on May 05, 2010, 11:33:27 PM
Please understand that we changed the prices for the interest of a long lasting server, prices before was too low so we had to take action before its too late and flood the server with adea. And let me be blunt, if you cant get the weapons you want with the coins then craft it.
U have right only for s weapon is to easy with 24k coins , but o0 what adena? first of all adena drop rate is very low , quest rate is very low , weapon b with coins can't be traded or sell .. ok Leave all ...

first u tell us 20x server we come here to w8 this 20x server , u change it to 9x ,  ppl telling no 9x sux its very low ... U tell don't worry gays its 9x but u will need to exp only 1 char when u make 76 u will be able to sub other class w/o to lose lvl ....
when server start we see this is not true because i need to leviling my main , after that retail subquest then i need to make 1 more char(my main sub to 78) and then i will be able to make fun , after golky ofc ... sorry is really big joke with ppl what u think? and i play 1 frintezza substack with 2k population on 10x rate with able sub just after 78 , and this server was big fail ...

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

Nasko

And i find this http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,218196.0.html  <<<< WTF u don't look ppl ?
U can't understand if u fack ppl with no stop changes and not respect they votes and reply this server will be dead after 1-2 months.

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

Descent

We apologies for the change on price but it was necessary in the long run. The price will stay as they are now I guarantee you.

Quote from: Nasko on May 06, 2010, 12:27:26 AM
U have right only for s weapon is to easy with 24k coins , but o0 what adena? first of all adena drop rate is very low , quest rate is very low , weapon b with coins can't be traded or sell .. ok Leave all ...

first u tell us 20x server we come here to w8 this 20x server , u change it to 9x ,  ppl telling no 9x sux its very low ... U tell don't worry gays its 9x but u will need to exp only 1 char when u make 76 u will be able to sub other class w/o to lose lvl ....
when server start we see this is not true because i need to leviling my main , after that retail subquest then i need to make 1 more char(my main sub to 78) and then i will be able to make fun , after golky ofc ... sorry is really big joke with ppl what u think? and i play 1 frintezza substack with 2k population on 10x rate with able sub just after 78 , and this server was big fail ...

Adena as in people were getting D and C grade items far too easy and selling them off in shops which will eventually flood the server with adena. We didnt want to make the value of D and C to 0 because this will help new players.

From where did you see that we said you can dn sub at 76 and sub on main? You assumed that this would happen in the new server because this is how it is on existing servers right? So I hope you can stop putting words in our mouth.

Poll for the sub - of course we care about what players want but with the new sub system you would have to complete 3rd class and meet the required level before you can sub so it senseless to make it to 76. By the time you finished 3rd class you should be well into your 77th level.