Web Analytics
Clan Halls - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Clan Halls

Started by Nasko, May 06, 2010, 12:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

our clan got clan hall aden with a little over minimum bid and 6 members gathered all of the adena. if you're clan cannot do that than you do not deserve to own a clan hall. clan halls are a "item" just like armors / weapons .. what you're sayng is like "why do people get items?". If they farm/work for it they deserve it. It is true that there are A LOT of bots, i mean a LOT, yesterday i made crystals arround devasted and i saw .. 4 groups of bots, most including 1 dd + 1 buffer.

p.s. most of the adena was made by our clan dwarf, which also provided free ss's for all clan and also made enough $ for helping with clan hall . dwarfs rule
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Nasko

Quote from: tzuc on May 06, 2010, 08:37:00 AM
our clan got clan hall aden with a little over minimum bid and 6 members gathered all of the adena. if you're clan cannot do that than you do not deserve to own a clan hall. clan halls are a "item" just like armors / weapons .. what you're sayng is like "why do people get items?". If they farm/work for it they deserve it. It is true that there are A LOT of bots, i mean a LOT, yesterday i made crystals arround devasted and i saw .. 4 groups of bots, most including 1 dd + 1 buffer.

p.s. most of the adena was made by our clan dwarf, which also provided free ss's for all clan and also made enough $ for helping with clan hall . dwarfs rule
first of all i don't try to take nothing im not bided for nothing ... just when i look , all chs was taken i don't bid because i have work and i was sure will be have free chs for other week , but no >< again ppl show how stupid can be some1 ... and gms don't make nothing , can't understand when this coin system is fked and ppl can make easy money , and like 1/4 use l2w how can CHs to don't be used only from active clans like on others server + offi...

>  Main Machine < Trust me , RUN >

gryby

Quote from: Nasko on May 06, 2010, 11:45:03 AM
first of all i don't try to take nothing im not bided for nothing ... just when i look , all chs was taken i don't bid because i have work and i was sure will be have free chs for other week , but no >< again ppl show how stupid can be some1 ... and gms don't make nothing , can't understand when this coin system is fked and ppl can make easy money , and like 1/4 use l2w how can CHs to don't be used only from active clans like on others server + offi...

summary:
ppl shouldnt bid min payment cuz u didnt have time for playing last weak

gryby

Quote from: Torek [IF] on May 06, 2010, 11:47:44 AM
wow everypost made by you that i read is a cry xDDD
+1

Nasko

Quote from: Torek [IF] on May 06, 2010, 11:47:44 AM
wow everypost made by you that i read is a cry xDDD
i tell u something for ur gay sig?
p.s. don't care for ur post u can't tell nothing better silence u will look more smart ..

Nasko

Quote from: gryby on May 06, 2010, 11:47:12 AM

summary:
ppl shouldnt bid min payment cuz u didnt have time for playing last weak
or i'm not used exploits or l2w right?

tzuc

Quote from: Nasko on May 06, 2010, 11:45:03 AM

i don't see the problem .. the coin system is for EVERYONE .. if 200 people do it other people can do it too right ? minimum bid were 20kk for some ch's and 50kk, we got clan hall with a little over 50kk. you had the same possibility like everyone else, you wanted a clan hall ? MAKE A DWARF. our clan made 6-7 lvl 1 chars and farmed bronze coins .. took us 2 hours.

how many low private servers did you play that clan halls don't get sold out at first bid .. i haven't seen any so far
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Nasko

Guys i like to spamed nobas but i will go to make something what u don't make ...  And i not need to talk with u in ever u ar nobody i will talk with some1 who will understand what i say ...

Toszi

QuoteAnd i not need to talk with u in ever u ar nobody i will talk with some1 who will understand what i say ...

Everybody understand what you say, just there is 1 problem. ITS TOTALLY BULLSHIT. If you havent a ch atm, its only YOUR fault, not our.
And yes, we are nobodies, just like you too. kkthxbb

On the road again. :D

bourrin

there were 2 free clan halls for 50kk, so no excuse
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

Tyler

GZ to who got a CH except dwarf bot clans ;)

Inactive CH's should be freed from Bot Clans without any refund and be put up for rebid for Active Clans who didn't have time or whatever to gather enough Adena.
All Active Clans should enjoy a CH instead of being kept unused by greedy ppl who want to ask for RB set for it later in game.

Do whatever u want.
We got CH is not about us. But i know how it feels when u fail to get one.  :)
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

kuko

Quote from: Tyler on May 06, 2010, 01:34:22 PM
GZ to who got a CH except dwarf bot clans ;)

Inactive CH's should be freed from Bot Clans without any refund and be put up for rebid for Active Clans who didn't have time or whatever to gather enough Adena.
All Active Clans should enjoy a CH instead of being kept unused by greedy ppl who want to ask for RB set for it later in game.

Do whatever u want.
We got CH is not about us. But i know how it feels when u fail to get one.  :)
+1