Web Analytics
"solution" did not work

News:

Main Menu

"solution" did not work

Started by Boolets, May 08, 2010, 04:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boolets

All the people who have shops from yesterday in giran have lots more money (especially dwarfs who sell shots, and healers with mana pots) Also all bugged weapons arnt fixed....i know people who still have all the weapons in inventory.

Kazuki

Not talking about the Luxury Shop Event who is almost an insult to legit players as they have likely no way to ever afford for it.

I must say good job in encouraging exploiters.

sausrainis

This is a place to flame not in game...Jesus cryst shout chanel is flooded..When server will be up GM should start giving chatbans for flooders, cant see a sh1t no more who is selling or who is buying
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

Torn

Quote from: Boolets on May 08, 2010, 04:50:29 PM
All the people who have shops from yesterday in giran have lots more money (especially dwarfs who sell shots, and healers with mana pots) Also all bugged weapons arnt fixed....i know people who still have all the weapons in inventory.
Quote from: Kazuki on May 08, 2010, 05:20:32 PM
Not talking about the Luxury Shop Event who is almost an insult to legit players as they have likely no way to ever afford for it.

I must say good job in encouraging exploiters.
Small downtime to correct some issues. About luxury shop and legit players dont you think is not made for them? Just think before posting

ChujoZord

Quote from: Boolets on May 08, 2010, 04:50:29 PM
Weapons are worth 0. Crys also.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Kazuki

Quote from: Torn on May 08, 2010, 05:23:19 PM
Small downtime to correct some issues. About luxury shop and legit players dont you think is not made for them? Just think before posting
Cause you think many legit player can afford rabbit ears at 150kk ?
How many legit players in the whole server can afford that ? (i said legit, not l2w or bug exploiters)

You must be kidding if you think legit players got so much adenas.
Your make up event is then totally useless for the legit players, only exploiters/l2w can afford it (except maybe just few legit dwarfs but isn't it supposed to be a make up for the whole server ?)

sausrainis

And luxury shop event is a very smart and tactical step of GM"s. Think before posting, just think, and less crying its just a game.

Torn

Quote from: ChujoZord on May 08, 2010, 05:24:43 PM
Weapons are worth 0. Crys also.
Ya exactly, but problem is there are other places where you can actually sell. We are fixing that + few some other things, and well i know its annoying but is better to hold a bit then wipe and rollback.

saturn

lol, valkyria now reminds me of dragon with these restarts/downtimes  ::) ;D

fix the bugs gms asap and keep up the good work  :)
Dragon 15x and Lineage 2 -> OFF (for a while)

Lemuria necro/ee - nobless
Lunixia bp/wc
MaelUzath bd/pr

"Fight like a brave, dont be a slave!"

Boolets

Quote from: Torn on May 08, 2010, 05:30:17 PM
Ya exactly, but problem is there are other places where you can actually sell. We are fixing that + few some other things, and well i know its annoying but is better to hold a bit then wipe and rollback.

Im not trying to be a d1ck, but what about money that people have from private shops because everything is bought? You will just leave it or you can actually do something about it without rollback? if so i would like to know pls

sausrainis

Option 1. Im a fair player i farm/make adena they are hard to get. Will i buy rabbit years for 150kk or luna for 600kk,freak,no way,never,beter farm them.

Option 2. Im an exploiter i have xxxx crystals and 999 adena but cant sell crystals to shop anymore. Oh look i can exchange them for adena in luxury, cool, now i have 999999 adena i can buy rabbit years/luna/hellfire oil and every crap from luxury (i got this adena from nowhere i dont care anyway)

Remember all you do stays in the logs, and since we have an issue in the server gms are taking this under very high supervising till it be solved. Luxury event is for temptation to lure those who exploited out of they caves and punish them. Guys use your heads.

Boolets

Quote from: sausrainis on May 08, 2010, 05:37:29 PM
Option 1. Im a fair player i farm/make adena they are hard to get. Will i buy rabbit years for 150kk or luna for 600kk,freak,no way,never,beter farm them.

Option 2. Im an exploiter i have xxxx crystals and 999 adena but cant sell crystals to shop anymore. Oh look i can exchange them for adena in luxury, cool, now i have 999999 adena i can buy rabbit years/luna/hellfire oil and every crap from luxury (i got this adena from nowhere i dont care anyway)

Remember all you do stays in the logs, and since we have an issue in the server gms are taking this under very high supervising till it be solved. Luxury event is for temptation to lure those who exploited out of they caves and punish them. Guys use your heads.

That doesnt answer my question, not everybody is going to go buy all that sh1t in the lux shop.....and you posting this here doesnt help now that everyone knows hahaha :P