Web Analytics
"solution" did not work - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

"solution" did not work

Started by Boolets, May 08, 2010, 04:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MumM

whi the bug to much players buy Enchants.. shots, pots, parts mats, pay second calss change of friens.. and more!
same whit CH... the ppl make to much money making duals and crys C whit it. and sell it in stores... later buy all items in shops of giran/gludio/aden... or sell crys C to the ppl for more of 3k.. what we go to do whit it? small clans just farm.. 50kk.. or near.. but bigs clans farm amazing amounts of adena!! i know 1 clans that have 3 ch whit 2nd clans.. dont fvck me.. this server need a roll back!  i know that i go to lost all that i have, me second class was played whit weapons QQ.. and if roll backs afect the server all of us go to need make quest of second class... but this server dont have other way to fix all damage of this poors bugs.

I know that GMs think in help ppl whit the weapons QQ, but GMs... u ever think that some guys will try to find the way, to have a benefits of this "newbiehelps"

the server can be fixed.. the adena of crys is lost on items, shots, weapons, 2nd class.. u can wipe it. i want know hou u go to fix it.

tnx and sorry my english

sausrainis

Quote from: Boolets on May 08, 2010, 05:40:05 PM
That doesnt answer my question, not everybody is going to go buy all that sh1t in the lux shop.....and you posting this here doesnt help now that everyone knows hahaha :P

i think you are one of those guys siting in a cave with exploited adena
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

Neozinhu

ffs ppl....think one second...he's doing it to all ppl that got adena waste it...and the flood end. . . .
even the ppl that have weapons wont sell the crystalz now...its all about time to adena back to normal now

+1 to gms
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

roberts

Quote from: Torn on May 08, 2010, 05:23:19 PM
Small downtime to correct some issues. About luxury shop and legit players dont you think is not made for them? Just think before posting

Im totally confused, and now i dont understand anything.....

For who you made the luxury shop like that? i mean the things which are buyable there now as part of an "event". Do you think that, exploiters will buy these things for 600kk ??

Just think before do smth pls.
RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

Kazuki

Quote from: Neozinhu on May 08, 2010, 05:42:27 PM
ffs ppl....think one second...he's doing it to all ppl that got adena waste it...and the flood end. . . .
even the ppl that have weapons wont sell the crystalz now...its all about time to adena back to normal now

+1 to gms
cause you think all exploiters are going to waste their adenas on that ? i really doubt so, most will keep it for more useful use.

Thinking that all exploiters will necessary go and buy in luxury shop is really wrong.

Neozinhu

Quote from: Kazuki on May 08, 2010, 05:45:11 PM
cause you think all exploiters are going to waste their adenas on that ? i really doubt so, most will keep it for more useful use.

Thinking that all exploiters will necessary go and buy in luxury shop is really wrong.
the best that can do now is buy C grades @ shops...and they wont recover the money in the same quantity

have lots of money make u waste in useless things....obviously..not all...but some "wanna be cool guy" will buy
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Boolets

We are not flaming you torn, you said you can fix this without wipe/rollback. We only want to know how you will do it so we can analyze what will work. This is not only your problem is our problem too. Your event thing was clever, but not all fish will bite the bait.

Kazuki

Quote from: Neozinhu on May 08, 2010, 05:48:29 PM
the best that can do now is buy C grades @ shops...and they wont recover the money in the same quantity

have lots of money make u waste in useless things....obviously..not all...but some "wanna be cool guy" will buy
Sure some will buy in Luxury Shop, but what about all others ? is it fine to let them have load of adenas and be able to buy anything they want ?

Torn

Quote from: Kazuki on May 08, 2010, 05:51:01 PM
Sure some will buy in Luxury Shop, but what about all others ? is it fine to let them have load of adenas and be able to buy anything they want ?

Stop listening rumors please, there is not "loads" of adena around, i mean in the end use common sense who could check better amount of adena players or us? And dont you think if there is "loads" adena around that colapse server dont you think we wouldnt rollback server those 4 pitty hours? I just ask you to use logic nothing else.Thanks

sausrainis

I can enjoy my game even if i know someone got lucky and made profit out of bug. Theyr adena eventually will run out, and all will be back to normal. I dont cry because i dont give a shit. When my time comes il have my hard worked items and still enjoy playing, because i did everythong on my own. For real, stop crying, its just a game.
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

Sm1L3

I dont see any problem GM to make 12 h rollback ! And you ? Or you got so much money for 12 hours ? WTF? Make rollback and thats it .
http://www.lineage2media.com/pictures/lineage2wallpaper16linene8.jpg

Kazuki

Quote from: Torn on May 08, 2010, 05:52:58 PM
Stop listening rumors please, there is not "loads" of adena around, i mean in the end use common sense who could check better amount of adena players or us? And dont you think if there is "loads" adena around that colapse server dont you think we wouldnt rollback server those 4 pitty hours? I just ask you to use logic nothing else.Thanks
sure they might not have load of adenas right now, but what about items that they might sell later ?
Plus if you had fixed everything the bug created as you seem to claim, why put price so high in the luxury shop, isn't it contradictory ?