Web Analytics
What pc should we got for fast gaming in server.. what u suggest?

News:

Main Menu

What pc should we got for fast gaming in server.. what u suggest?

Started by NIORI, May 08, 2010, 05:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIORI

hello people , i wanna ask people and what they suggest . about what kind of pc should we got for no lagg in game , and for best resulution in game. if this had to do with game and pc stat's. becouse also has to do and from wich server is running. (not sure)
and were the server is located

ty
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

gringo

u dont need sooo good PC...u need a good internet good upload.
i have phenom II dual core 3.0 4gb ram and hd 5750 1gb ;p no lags

NIORI

Quote from: gringo on May 08, 2010, 06:11:42 PM
u dont need sooo good PC...u need a good internet good upload.
i have phenom II dual core 3.0 4gb ram and hd 5750 1gb ;p no lags

Wtf is then with mine, i got icore7 10gm ram. and 24mbs. inter connection
and i still get lots of lag. but only in dragon-networrk in other servers i dont got problem. :-\
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

gringo

Quote from: NIORI on May 08, 2010, 07:37:35 PM
and i still get lots of lag. but only in dragon-networrk in other servers i dont got problem. :-\
mby is ur conection have some problem...where u from ? i have 2mb download conection and 400kbps upload i can play normal from brazil

johnny24

It's also depending on were you are from/were u are.... see im from Australia...(Tasmania) and we get the shitiest connection to d-net, it could also depend on your provider......

tzuc

i've got an i5 with 6 gb ram and i can 9 box without any problems
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

undertaker22

Quote from: tzuc on May 11, 2010, 03:51:41 PM
i've got an i5 with 6 gb ram and i can 9 box without any problems
9 box = weak i can run an ally

disc

l2 is a piece of shit. No matters how fast is you pc, just the luck. Fe someone can play with l2 on max graphics, without low fps when 80 ppl on screen ingame, on a 2 ghz turion x2 notebook, with radeon x1300 gpu, and 2gb ram. And then i have low fps with 2,3 ghz athlon x2, radeon hd3850, 6gb ram, same low as i got when i hade a 2500+ single core athlon xp, 1gb ram, and a radeon 9600pro....
And it is impossible to find out why runs one pc the l2 good, and an other why not.

So for l2 you don't need good pc, you need LUCK very much, this is an unique shitty programmed game.

(and the fps still freakin independent from interntet connection, the lag and low fps in graphics, is two very different things)
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

palladine

Quote from: NIORI on May 08, 2010, 05:12:03 PM
hello people , i wanna ask people and what they suggest . about what kind of pc should we got for no lagg in game , and for best resulution in game. if this had to do with game and pc stat's. becouse also has to do and from wich server is running. (not sure)
and were the server is located

ty
2x2,6 Ghz + 2-3 Gb ram is enough to play with dual box

LadyZENITH

L2 is nowdays only about 2 things. The FPU performance of your cpu, and HDD seek times.

So, buy an I5 or I7 CPU, overclock it over 4ghz, and also buy 12+GB of ram, create ramdisk and play it from the ramdisk, you will have everything instant. If that is too expensive for you, buy an SSD drive (one of the Intel ones for example) and play from that SSD drive.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

nolimits

Quote from: LadyZENITH on May 12, 2010, 09:36:25 AM
L2 is nowdays only about 2 things. The FPU performance of your cpu, and HDD seek times.

So, buy an I5 or I7 CPU, overclock it over 4ghz, and also buy 12+GB of ram, create ramdisk and play it from the ramdisk, you will have everything instant. If that is too expensive for you, buy an SSD drive (one of the Intel ones for example) and play from that SSD drive.

Oo Zenith. heya here (kde ty se tu beres? ukaz se ingame;) )
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

DezZzO_

Quote from: LadyZENITH on May 12, 2010, 09:36:25 AM

Exactly this ... I've been searching and I found out that the botleneck for Lineage 2 was the HDD .. didnt know that thing of FPU  :P
I hope I can get one SSD soon to check it myself ... Im using RamDisk but I only have 4GB ram so I can't use many for it. Actually I think I'm not using it for nothing atm .. didn't check out how to configure it ...

Check this video guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBSqQEPNoD8

Anyone here plays with an SSD? What u think about the video?

OLD SHADOW, RAVEN & NIGHTMARE Player: DezZzO

[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com][/URL]