Web Analytics
Farewell Valkyria

News:

Main Menu

Farewell Valkyria

Started by Kazuki, May 09, 2010, 09:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuki

I must say good job to GMs for ruining a so promising server.

Just because of misplaced pride, they couldn't admit their errors and do a rollback, they are trying to "fix" their mistakes but we all know it will never really fix it... their luxury shop is the best proof they failed to really fix it as it was made so only bug users can afford it, if it really was fixed as they so claim it to be, there shouldn't be any bug users left to use the luxury shop no ?

It's really sad that this server is going to die right after it started but somehow i'm glad, this way i only wasted one week on this server and can stop now.

So GMs, have fun with your totally unbalanced server on which some players exploited coin systems and became rich "legally", some player used the last bug and for sure, some will get away with the bug because i'm not gonna believe the words of GMs saying they fixed it but letting a luxury shop which only purpose is for those so called fixed bug users.
Others players whom really played legally and whom barely have few kk adenas (and by few, i mean less than 20kk, not 400kk as GMs seem normal to have that much in such a short time on a 9x) can't do much against those adenas made by exploiting.

A rollback could have at least really fixed the last bug and would have took way less time than your so called fix.
And i still believe a wipe would be great to start with a great server with the few changes needed and already explained many times

Good Bye

Edit: I leave also because of how was handled the last bug, showing the lack of common sense of the GMs, if every bugs of this scale is handled so badly.. it can only get worst.
And of course the bug wasn't really one cause it was the own mistake of the GMs

JeEbok

Quote from: Kazuki on May 09, 2010, 09:34:56 AM
I must say good job to GMs for ruining a so promising server.

Just because of misplaced pride, they couldn't admit their errors and do a rollback, they are trying to "fix" their mistakes but we all know it will never really fix it... their luxury shop is the best proof they failed to really fix it as it was made so only bug users can afford it, if it really was fixed as they so claim it to be, there shouldn't be any bug users left to use the luxury shop no ?

It's really sad that this server is going to die right after it started but somehow i'm glad, this way i only wasted one week on this server and can stop now.

So GMs, have fun with your totally unbalanced server on which some players exploited coin systems and became rich "legally", some player used the last bug and for sure, some will get away with the bug because i'm not gonna believe the words of GMs saying they fixed it but letting a luxury shop which only purpose is for those so called fixed bug users.
Others players whom really played legally and whom barely have few kk adenas (and by few, i mean less than 20kk, not 400kk as GMs seem normal to have that much in such a short time on a 9x) can't do much against those adenas made by exploiting.

A rollback could have at least really fixed the last bug and would have took way less time than your so called fix.
And i still believe a wipe would be great to start with a great server with the few changes needed and already explained many times

Good Bye

Edit: I leave also because of how was handled the last bug, showing the lack of common sense of the GMs, if every bugs of this scale is handled so badly.. it can only get worst.
And of course the bug wasn't really one cause it was the own mistake of the GMs

and for what u said: "bb im leaving"... ? just leave, no1 cares... GM is making good job. and i think he know better what's good for server and what isn't. BB
If you think freak is funny, freak yourself and save the money!

~Nightmare x30~

...started  >> 01.08.2006  <<

Akira

Quote from: Voltage on May 09, 2010, 11:46:54 AM
I dont think so gm make good job haha.
wtf he doing now?
Fix buff Kookabura make shit luxury event,and other crap.
Now he will all banned who buy weps sell etc..GL with that.
And i dont think so they know what is better or server dude.

english translation please : )

I think they know better what's best for their server. With every action they take, there will be a flamewar, and emo QQ. Remember, everyone is affected by situation, so either get over it and start playing, or quit without making useless topics.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

Kazuki

Quote from: Akira on May 09, 2010, 11:56:22 AM
english translation please : )

I think they know better what's best for their server. With every action they take, there will be a flamewar, and emo QQ. Remember, everyone is affected by situation, so either get over it and start playing, or quit without making useless topics.
I'm really wondering if they know so well what's better.

For you a GM who think that having 400kk on a 9x server (with 3x adenas rate) after one week is normal... do you really think he has any idea how it's like to play on a server with such a rate ?

Never on the previous servers i played with such rate i saw that... but for GMs here it seems normal ?
Legit player without coin exploit / bug use have no way to make that much, even 20kk is already a big amount when you're not a dwarf.

But if you think GMs are not humans that can make mistakes and always are perfect and do everything the correct way... please you to think that way.