Adena rate . - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Adena rate .

Started by Nasko, May 09, 2010, 11:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Srecko

Quote from: Kazuki on May 10, 2010, 02:23:07 PM
Can you explain me how you find that SSD cost 6.9a to make ?
Only taking soul ore into consideration:
15 * 275 = 4125
4125 / 468 = 8.8a

Then i guess for you Cryst D are free because you exploit coin system and get stuff with coin and crystallize them ?
Because the normal way, Crystal D cost about 615a (by normal way i mean buy stuff in shop and crystallize)

if you use the normal way it's:
15 * 275 + 3 * 615 = 5970
5970 / 468 = 12.75a

So before to affirm something, please calculate, it would give more credit to what you say...

Plus who the hell would by SSD for 200a, stop exaggerating to extreme to make your point look more convincing, that's lame.
At start SSD costed 45-50a now you can find them for about 30a (i don't advice to buy for more than 30)

And you say that... but that's mean that everybody should make his own dwarf... can't you people understand that not everybody is willing to play a dwarf ?
Is it that hard to get ?

Plus following you point of view, why would someone buy an Homu 4kk if he can get it with coin... and you seem to assume everything is free.

And do you truly believe that everybody is willing to give 1.5kk to anybody joining his academy ? the guy will quickly go bankrupt if he didn't use any exploit (and as i said, coin system is an exploit to me... the hell, we're on a x9 server, not some x200)

So again, please people who have exploited the coin system and maybe last bug, stop posting your point.. the only thing you are trying to do is to keep adenas rate low so you're the only ones with adenas as you don't mind to exploit.

for 468 ssd u need 3 crystal d grade and 9 soul ore. Soul ore is 250 at NPC, d crystals cost... u could sell it for 325 at npc, ppl selling it now for around 600.

at minimum price of 325..

9x250+3x325=3225
3225/468=6.8910...
in worst case scenario...
9x250+3x600=4050
4050/468=8.65

With big crafting fee this price goes up rapidly. After all, dwarfs must eat too.

nolimits

Quote from: Srecko on May 10, 2010, 09:40:21 PM
for 468 ssd u need 3 crystal d grade and 9 soul ore. Soul ore is 250 at NPC, d crystals cost... u could sell it for 325 at npc, ppl selling it now for around 600.

at minimum price of 325..

9x250+3x325=3225
3225/468=6.8910...
in worst case scenario...
9x250+3x600=4050
4050/468=8.65

With big crafting fee this price goes up rapidly. After all, dwarfs must eat too.

unfortunately if nothing changed than ssd craft is still buged and eat 15 soul ores ;)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

Kazuki

Quote from: nolimits on May 10, 2010, 09:41:35 PM
unfortunately if nothing changed than ssd craft is still buged and eat 15 soul ores ;)
Thanks for telling him in my place ;)
Looks like he never really crafted SSD or he would know that.. ^^

Honestly i would rather have to buy my stuff D and C than see people exploit the coin systems... because, it's maybe stupid, but some players have some ethic and refuse themselves to exploit such an obvious bug to me (giving free weapon with coin and still allowing them to be crystallized..., the fact you can't sell them directly in shop won't change anything if you still allow people to crystallize them...)

Quest never gave much honestly... and even if quest are x10, still low (lineage 2 is one of the game on which you better not count on quest too much)

Anyway i must say the adena rate is quite odd... sometimes i feel like a get much more than i should on a x3 from mobs... and sometimes much less (i'm checking the database with x1 rate but it rarely correspond if i apply them to a x3)

Srecko

Quote from: Kazuki on May 10, 2010, 11:24:23 PM
Thanks for telling him in my place ;)
Looks like he never really crafted SSD or he would know that.. ^^

Never really payed any attention to how much ore disappeared, always crafting really big amounts. Does it really make any difference? crafters fee determines final price. And ssd cost is not really important when u can make few kk in the meantime.

i agree coin system is not good. It ruined economy already. But imagine, how much harder would it be for u then, if u cant make enough adena for quest marks now.

MumM

Quote from: Srecko on May 11, 2010, 12:03:02 AM

i agree coin system is not good. It ruined economy already. But imagine, how much harder would it be for u then, if u cant make enough adena for quest marks now.

u come here any way knowung that adera rate was 3x and knowing too, that u will go to make quesy if second class change. coins just fvck the most beautifull of lineage. The effort!! and 1 more thing allow this coin... the posibility to have alots of suport bots w/o work... work = quest of 2nd class.. u think that ppl will lost 3 days making quest to get 2 suport bots, having the posibility to lost all? no way.. but coins make the server full of suport bots more easy :)

Kyouzo

beside I dont understand why do we need coin system on almost low rate server like this.
I could understand if it was much higher rate but here? its a bit weird

MumM

Quote from: Kyouzo on May 11, 2010, 11:28:22 AM
beside I dont understand why do we need coin system on almost low rate server like this.
I could understand if it was much higher rate but here? its a bit weird

gms think this help to the progress of ppl...  more fast progress = more fast server death

Srecko

Quote from: MumM on May 11, 2010, 11:57:49 AM
gms think this help to the progress of ppl...  more fast progress = more fast server death

yep. Also higher adena rate means faster progress.