Web Analytics
we need drake here...

News:

Main Menu

we need drake here...

Started by MumM, May 09, 2010, 04:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MumM

well like all u know.. valkiria 9x start some week ago. This newbi administrator that we have fvck the server like ever see in my life!

first whit restriction about substack.. but well.. i dont know. But now whit this weapons that u can get for "coins" the server is very unbalance..  the rate of adena is 3x and some guys in just some weeks make more of 400kk... some guys bind more of 800kk for 1 clan hall!! and now before that, him leave the cost of this weapon. but what happened a few days ago?? some guys see that the cost 0 is same too for stores.. and to much guys buy weapons in cost 0 and make money cristalized and sell crys in stores.. and drop money for all server and items!!! to much guy pay ur second class whit this weapons for coins or be the "error" of this Gm.. pliz.. the server lost to much guys for this error... and go to lost more if the server dont make a Back to 0 and start again but whit all fixed!! Weapons of coin not tradeabled and w/o posibiliti to sell or cristalized! like shadows..
The network lost alot of players and FULL CLANS for retail restriction.. and now again for this newbie error, and make the server very unstable to the future. im part of the clan who report and show this error and now my lider are banned for xploiter, when this is not a bugg.. is a GM error..

DNetwor are the most powerfull Network of lineage. and have the most fixed server of L2. For this reazon my clan befor some years regrup to play here, when we see this new server. But this GMs, make that my clan like others more leave just for this sh*ts that him do, and others like make 2 restart in siege tiem and fvck 2 clans to take 1 castle in fron of engrabe (that now are talking about leave server for this)

Can ask u drake, if u can FIX this big problme... if u can see the forum u will see what are i talking about.. well torn dellete to much post, but u can see that others guys are in same situations whit friends and clanmatters..

Sorry my english and pliz try to fix this new server. have 3 o 4 weeks, and now, are w/o future..

Ashlynn

You put a lot of effort into posting this in a wrong section.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

MumM

Quote from: Ashlynn on May 09, 2010, 04:35:25 PM
You put a lot of effort into posting this in a wrong section.

tnx  :-[
if moderator think it, move my post to the correct section.

Finisterre

Take it easy and do what you want in game. If you don't like the admin, you can even try to destroy the game but be responsible to your action and enjoy the server to the end (or gtfo)
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

MumM

Quote from: Finisterre on May 09, 2010, 11:18:17 PM
Take it easy and do what you want in game. If you don't like the admin, you can even try to destroy the game but be responsible to your action and enjoy the server to the end (or gtfo)

enjoy a server that is destroyed be the owners? can u tell me, hou i can enjoy it? im not trying to destroy the server.. GMs are making the job.