Giran 09/05

Started by slimx, May 09, 2010, 10:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slimx

why no more flame or Qq topic?  :'(
no more fun on forum anymore Qq

chlipus

cthon

i cant believe temps is QQing about zerg :)) since they are doing this for 2years or more

let me quote something from your side : "not our fault u cant gather same amount of ppl"
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Borscik

hahaha... cthon you are rly pathetic man  ;D Jesus... how can you be so stupid :o... and explain me... how 2 clans can gather 100++ people if you need 7 clans to achieve that :D

btw. if you will keep together for 2++years we can talk then...

and ooooo... i was close to forgot... we didin't need 7 clans to zerg

and some words to rest of enemys: it was shock for me when i get 3 gehennas on face :o...

gf ;D
Proud member of SHEVA CLAN

xBananx

Sali

Quote from: Borscik on May 09, 2010, 11:56:50 PM
hahaha... cthon you are rly pathetic man  ;D Jesus... how can you be so stupid :o... and explain me... how 2 clans can gather 100++ people if you need 7 clans to achieve that :D

and some words to rest of enemys: it was shock for me when i get 3 gehennas on face :o...

gf ;D
ok... and.... what.... for.... u....put....so....many... ........
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

cthon

Quote from: Borscik on May 09, 2010, 11:56:50 PM
hahaha... cthon you are rly pathetic man  ;D Jesus... how can you be so stupid :o... and explain me... how 2 clans can gather 100++ people if you need 7 clans to achieve that :D

gf ;D

dude the only one pathetic and stupid here is you :D i was joking with u f@gots... when we played for fun u were cokcy cause u were zerging.. and ofc u dont need 7 clans since u recrut everything that moves on server

PS : no more advices for u how to set up an archer
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

felix23

Quote from: cthon on May 10, 2010, 02:49:35 AM
dude the only one pathetic and stupid here is you :D i was joking with u f@gots... when we played for fun u were cokcy cause u were zerging.. and ofc u dont need 7 clans since u recrut everything that moves on server

PS : no more advices for u how to set up an archer
LOL cthon u are rly wrong  us no need recrut    "all who can walk" ...  other clan yep ...   like DN or BB  or  other"s ...
Nm:  x30
He/wk
Temp 4ever...
Retired*

Marinella

Quote from: felix23 on May 10, 2010, 05:07:21 AM
LOL cthon u are rly wrong  us no need recrut    "all who can walk" ...  other clan yep ...   like DN or BB  or  other"s ...
u have short memory.

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Furesy

The fact c0t was in Temp says enough tbh! Not to mention a few of my own chars over time as well :D

But ah well, /care!

slimx

thats the spirit  ;D ;D Qq

Montana

Quote from: slimx on May 09, 2010, 10:08:25 PM
why no more flame or Qq topic?  :'(
no more fun on forum anymore Qq
becasue if we open the topic u QQ, QQ, QQ and QQ

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby