Web Analytics
Suggestion - Quest Item's

News:

Main Menu

Suggestion - Quest Item's

Started by Biolo_idiota, May 09, 2010, 11:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biolo_idiota

Since now new chars cant make money on selling weapons/crysts I would like to suggest adding the Prof Q Items to Igor.

That can help :) thx.
Adena Plix.

Biolo_idiota

Adena Plix.

SoulessFlame

I think its bad idea, cause ppl will not make quest for 2nd class anymore. Better idea is to add some adena (+/- 2kk) after make quest, not buy. Just ppl r too lazy to make quest, but its the part of game.
SoulNinja - EE/SWS 85 Nobless

Ryoko

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on May 09, 2010, 11:29:56 PM
Since now new chars cant make money on selling weapons/crysts I would like to suggest adding the Prof Q Items to Igor.

That can help :) thx.

+1 Its rly good idea

SoulessFlame

it was too late to sell weapons in shop when i started q :/ but ppl dont want to make that quests. i lost all my cash for ch but now i dont have ch & adena so now i get make quests on all my chars.
SoulNinja - EE/SWS 85 Nobless

Phate

good idea imo, players who could sell weapons from coins bought marks anyway..so its disadvantage for ppl who are starting now. And btw, those quests are pain in the ass, we all made them x times here on DN or on other servers..its not fun anymore:) (like it ever was:p)

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

MumM

Quote from: Phate on May 10, 2010, 12:56:26 PM
good idea imo, players who could sell weapons from coins bought marks anyway..so its disadvantage for ppl who are starting now. And btw, those quests are pain in the ass, we all made them x times here on DN or on other servers..its not fun anymore:) (like it ever was:p)

sorry but i make like 13 seconds class change just in DN and like 10 3class.. and i know alot of others guys that make alot of others seconds class in DN.. is not the end of the word. In server that u need make this quest, u see that not full of bots for every where.. just good clans make chars low lvl whit second class to kill raids or whatever.. whit low economy u are obliged to make the quest of have a good clan to have suports bots. but here u can have to much u wants.. 1 more reazon to bored here.

iMEXX

Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

Ashanti

Very bad idea! Me and my firend  made a quest for 1st class on 6 chars it wasn't so bad and during the time till we et 40 lvl I earned in money in legal way for the second prof. It is not so hard to make it if u have good knowledge of L2 economy. At this moment i almost have finished 2 avadon robe for our main chars and started collect monay for the a grade armor. I don't want to show my self here just to want proof that if u want u can buy quest item for adena.

BTW coin system sucks because it is very very bad for economy of the market!

MumM

Quote from: Ashanti on May 10, 2010, 01:25:43 PM
Very bad idea! Me and my firend  made a quest for 1st class on 6 chars it wasn't so bad and during the time till we et 40 lvl I earned in money in legal way for the second prof. It is not so hard to make it if u have good knowledge of L2 economy. At this moment i almost have finished 2 avadon robe for our main chars and started collect monay for the a grade armor. I don't want to show my self here just to want proof that if u want u can buy quest item for adena.

BTW coin system sucks because it is very very bad for economy of the market!

+1111 totally agree...

Biolo_idiota

Adena Plix.

TifaPL

Many ppl playing Valkyrie are old L2 players which are bored with making 1st class change quest and 2nd quest... Its so boring and waste of time on x9 srever, ppl want fun and doing those quest is just sh!t .... so add quest items for coins is good idea +1 and if some1 ennjoy doing quests, there is no problem, u can always do this.
DragonNetwork since 2005