Web Analytics
BUGS WITH CASTLE

News:

Main Menu

BUGS WITH CASTLE

Started by JohnyCZE, May 09, 2010, 11:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnyCZE

1) Skill "Clan Gate" doesnt work at all..... check it GMs plz - it is good skill for PvPs
2) Chamberlain menu - Use Castle Functions - you cant set it, it cost money but without any effect - thats mean no functions available.
3) Court Magician - Missing these options (you cant click on them) - "Obtain Talisman" and "Learn special skills for low-ranked soldiers"

please GM, try to fix it

Thx Johny ;)
Let the darkness rise again...

Valedino

Wait me to log and our castle will not have problems.Without the king inside all castles have some problems.No;D ;D ;D ;D

tzuc

for obtain talisman you need Knight's Epaulets .. on retail you click obtain talisman - it takes ~100 KE (i forgot exact number) and gives you a random talisman ( you can obtain high grade talismans - divinity / restoration etc )
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

JohnyCZE

Quote from: tzuc on May 10, 2010, 02:36:15 PM
for obtain talisman you need Knight's Epaulets .. on retail you click obtain talisman - it takes ~100 KE (i forgot exact number) and gives you a random talisman ( you can obtain high grade talismans - divinity / restoration etc )
but problem is - missing click-able link to the "talismans" not missing talismans or missing items... i am not noob (i hope so) ;D
Let the darkness rise again...

Toszi

Quote from: JohnyCZE on May 10, 2010, 08:57:55 PM
but problem is - missing click-able link to the "talismans" not missing talismans or missing items... i am not noob (i hope so) ;D

If you have KE, and you click on obitain talisman, nothing happens, only you get a talisman, but you wont see any new window, or smth like this, if im sure.

On the road again. :D