Web Analytics
TOI / LOA Quest Reminders

News:

Main Menu

TOI / LOA Quest Reminders

Started by tzuc, May 12, 2010, 11:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

Just a reminder as I see the other topic got closed. I appreciate the reply but I think we're over the item exploit and I've learned the only way to get stuff done is to constantly remind it to the GM's.

So, as previously posted:

Please boost the drop amount of quest items received from killing mobs for the
-  Whisper of Dreams - part 1 (Death Wave Light and Cave Beast Tooth)
-  Whisper of Dreams - part 2 (Karik Horns and Cave Howler Skull)
-  Legacy of Insolence ( BLACK ANCIENT PAPYRUS, WHITE ANCIENT PAPYRUS, BLUE ANCIENT PAPYRUS, RED ANCIENT PAPYRUS)

I think a x6 like Giants Cave would be a little too much but a x4 would be more appropriate.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Toszi

Since in toi you need 13 blueprint, not only 5 like in gc, imo 6x would be ok, but right, quest rates need to be incrased, like spoil rate too.

On the road again. :D

tzuc

Quote from: Toszi on May 12, 2010, 12:35:33 PM
Since in toi you need 13 blueprint, not only 5 like in gc, imo 6x would be ok, but right, quest rates need to be incrased.

well it's open to suggestion, i personally feel the GC is a little to hi and 4x would have been better :) but i'm not complaining of the 6x. even with all the recipes the mats are NOT easy to get :)
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

jimterr

I'm totaly agree with that !

p.s bump !

Toszi

QuotePs. While waiting we have adjusted quest item for Whisper of Dreams 1 and 2. Legacy of Insolence. Quest item for those increased by x4

Finally. :P Thanks for it, but i hope you will check the spoil rate too. ;)

On the road again. :D