Web Analytics
sumoner's bugs

News:

Main Menu

sumoner's bugs

Started by mat, May 12, 2010, 08:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mat

Yo, i want to move one aspect of summoners i mean about armor masteryies, and ofcourse SERVITORS.
ok so now :

ex:
ARMOR mastery for WK/ES/PS stops on 17 lv and light aromr on 14lvll if i remember good. (cool for valkirie)
    Pet defenses from 3rd are to lower. (know insue)

And ofc ATTACK Attributes for SERVITORS  - its good for balance with classes even stacked why? becouse 80% of masters attribute goes for servitor p atk boost, and m atk elemental boost.

so 80% of masters boost to dmg dissapier into summoned servitor.

last thing is about DEFENSE ATTRIBUTE
its mean bouth servitor and master gets 100% from armor weared by Summoner.

its mean if you got 30 fire res 40 water rez 100 holy = SERVITOR GOT 30 fire rez 40 water rez and 100 holy rez too

its all, all things was confimed by my friend playing on off Teon, so i think he wasnt wrong
TESTED TOO

Toszi

Summon must have 80% of attack attributes in HB, yes, but summon will get defense attributes only in gracia.

On the road again. :D

ChujoZord

Quote from: Toszi on May 12, 2010, 09:43:22 PM
Summon must have 80% of attack attributes in HB, yes, but summon will get defense attributes only in gracia.
True.

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

mat

ok my mistake with def attr.
ok to mates now
change prophecy of all kind
and covs
and moar
to old hellbound form

guys you are playing on Dragon Network - ok
but please if you cant play, dont cry about balance from kamael gracia etc etc cuz its so laame :*

as i said wanna balance on valky ?
do it more in gracia updates - thats the point

http://www.lineage2.com/news/hellbound_02.html#system_improvements - attack atributes

MumM

Quote from: mat on May 13, 2010, 06:18:19 PM
ok my mistake with def attr.
ok to mates now
change prophecy of all kind
and covs
and moar
to old hellbound form

guys you are playing on Dragon Network - ok
but please if you cant play, dont cry about balance from kamael gracia etc etc cuz its so laame :*

as i said wanna balance on valky ?
do it more in gracia updates - thats the point

http://www.lineage2.com/news/hellbound_02.html#system_improvements - attack atributes

pawned!!! xD +1 for u

mat

Quote from: mat on May 12, 2010, 08:43:36 PM
Yo, i want to move one aspect of summoners i mean about armor masteryies, and ofcourse SERVITORS.
ok so now :

ex:
ARMOR mastery for WK/ES/PS stops on 17 lv and light aromr on 14lvll if i remember good. (cool for valkirie)
    Pet defenses from 3rd are to lower. (know insue)

And ofc ATTACK Attributes for SERVITORS  - its good for balance with classes even stacked why? becouse 80% of masters attribute goes for servitor p atk boost, and m atk elemental boost.

so 80% of masters boost to dmg dissapier into summoned servitor.

last thing is about DEFENSE ATTRIBUTE
its mean bouth servitor and master gets 100% from armor weared by Summoner.

its mean if you got 30 fire res 40 water rez 100 holy = SERVITOR GOT 30 fire rez 40 water rez and 100 holy rez too

its all, all things was confimed by my friend playing on off Teon, so i think he wasnt wrong
TESTED TOO
bump