Not all "incident accounts" unbaned as Descent said, check plz

News:

Main Menu

Not all "incident accounts" unbaned as Descent said, check plz

Started by anko90, May 13, 2010, 02:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anko90

Descent, in the last announce said:

"During this down time we did some house cleaning on the database, and all those who got ban from the incident happened on Saturday should be all freed now.

Some raid boss' stats has been reduced slightly

However as you may have noticed server is still not up. This is caused by unexpected server stability issue which started from this afternoon, we weren't able to resolve the problem so we contacted the guys at the datacenter, they are taking a look at it right now so I will keep you posted.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused."

OK, server up and i noticed that i have 1/3 chars free. (Nice! i can play with a lvl 44 pp!! ... )

My main char was suddenly banned during gludio siege without any reason, and seems to be the same ban that exploiters had. I tryed to send PM to Torn asking about that ban reasons and (as i expected) no response.

I thought the Ban reason was that "incident" but i dont know what to think now... or it was not, or you GMs failed unbanning chars.  (In case they are perma/700h banned for another reason i would at least want to know it)

Nicks of the banned chars ~> Zoex & Miau

P.S. Why dont you put somewhere nicks of banned ppl, ban duration, and reason?

anko90

Chars unbaned.... but omg GMs could be at least be a bit more talkative in Forum and ForumMP... TY(?)

Torn

Quote from: anko90 on May 13, 2010, 07:55:44 PM
Chars unbaned.... but omg GMs could be at least be a bit more talkative in Forum and ForumMP... TY(?)
If we are not "talkative" gms then i dont know who is.

p.s. Now new complaine cause we are not talkative WTH!