Web Analytics
Server

News:

Main Menu

Server

Started by Protector, May 13, 2010, 10:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Protector

wtf is going on with this server every day few times per day  we have here SS lags then server goes off

and today npc don't work ( in ch ) mobs not attack or smth attack me but i can't see what?

So I ask wtf u doing each day this server start sucks more and more
United We Stand

Enclave member

Protector - EE // SpS / SwS // He / Pa // De / Ty
Aka - De // PR/SK

bot-killer

yeah, make another thousand of topic... useless, wait for GM s reaction... and..

MAKE PP :D

Torn

Quote from: Protector on May 13, 2010, 10:19:49 AM
wtf is going on with this server every day few times per day  we have here SS lags then server goes off

and today npc don't work ( in ch ) mobs not attack or smth attack me but i can't see what?

So I ask wtf u doing each day this server start sucks more and more
Instead of flames, use normal language to explaine us what does not work so we can check it and fix it.

Protector

1st: CH npc don't work

2nd: mobs are invisible

3rd: few time's per day we have SS lags and 3-4 time's per day server go off w/o any warning

FiX it
United We Stand

Enclave member

Aka - De // PR/SK

Creslin

I CARE ABOUT BEARS <3 Beni

bourrin

Quote from: Torn on May 13, 2010, 10:37:45 AM
Instead of flames, use normal language to explaine us what does not work so we can check it and fix it.
put the server down asap, the ppl are powerlvling vs mages mobs that can't hit u as an example
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

Protector

nothing change torn still same pmb ...
United We Stand

Enclave member

Aka - De // PR/SK

Biolo_idiota

Put Server down..

I dont have a high lvl char but .. players can power lvl on mage mobs that dont fight back..

That is just WTF?!?! Since server is up nothing freaking works.

BRING SERVER DOWN!! Its just Hilarious... I can understnad the C grade wepons "fix" I wont complain but DAAAMN!

Now all those freakers that were high are even better .. freak these. What is your responce to that!?
Adena Plix.

bot-killer

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on May 13, 2010, 11:59:47 AM
Put Server down..

I dont have a high lvl char but .. players can power lvl on mage mobs that dont fight back..

That is just WTF?!?! Since server is up nothing freaking works.

BRING SERVER DOWN!! Its just Hilarious... I can understnad the C grade wepons "fix" I wont complain but DAAAMN!

Now all those freakers that were high are even better .. freak these. What is your responce to that!?

response is...

chillout and let GM works... 

and stop talking that ppl will make outrageous exp on mage... too many downs, no buffs  chill man

Kazuki

Quote from: bot-killer on May 13, 2010, 12:05:27 PM
response is...

and stop talking that ppl will make outrageous exp on mage... too many downs, no buffs  chill man
As if CH was the only way to get buffs...

Plus for me it looks like every times GMs try to fix something, something worst come out.

Can't you try your "fix" on another server before to put them here ? even a home made server would be enough if it's just for GMs

bourrin

Quote from: bot-killer on May 13, 2010, 12:05:27 PM
response is...

and stop talking that ppl will make outrageous exp on mage... too many downs, no buffs  chill man
lot of mage mobs hard to kill like in forge of gods, angels near woa and so on, bosses with healers and curse like AQ (nurses) are a lot easier to kill
server was freaked up the whole night so it's not nothing
Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

MorbidButcher

And check out the drop of HP/MP/power herbs, every single mob drop that 3 all the time ...
~ Pain has a Face... Allow me to show it to you... Gentlemen... I.. Am... PAIN ~

Dragon x15
xBloodThristx ee/ol  (Sold)
CrushingBones de/pal  (Off)
*Severance*