Server - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Server

Started by Protector, May 13, 2010, 10:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bot-killer

Quote from: MorbidButcher on May 13, 2010, 12:16:28 PM
And check out the drop of HP/MP/power herbs, every single mob drop that 3 all the time ...

that's true...

too many time wasting on pickuping it...  offcoz u can wait a sec but it's the same

Biolo_idiota

Quote from: bot-killer on May 13, 2010, 12:05:27 PM
response is...

chillout and let GM works... 

and stop talking that ppl will make outrageous exp on mage... too many downs, no buffs  chill man

Its just that after server stand up it just was just a instant hint for players to "lets go freak up some RB's" AQ and most of the rb's that have healer minions + alll mobs that use magic... If I were lvl 60 + on my destro I would be 76 now. I know fiew spots where I would be inevitable thanks to these bug's. It would be so freaking easy to exp.

Quote from: bourrin on May 13, 2010, 12:10:31 PM
lot of mage mobs hard to kill like in forge of gods, angels near woa and so on, bosses with healers and curse like AQ (nurses) are a lot easier to kill
server was freaked up the whole night so it's not nothing

It started at last "1h" down rollback to that time.. Please :<
Adena Plix.

Descent

The fix we did last night had no relation to npc not attacking/not buffing etc. At this time I cant tell you the cause yet but looks most likely a hardware issue than anything else. Contacted the data centre and waiting for response.

Biolo_idiota

Im not telling that it was your fix. Im glad that you are working on it but all these started since that moment.
Adena Plix.

EsaKeDoem

Becouse the game coding is too old , and  unpropriate for the mix that they copied pasted from DN servers and remade it to this, this will bring even more unsolvable problems than to solve old ones ROFL!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

Kazuki

Quote from: Descent on May 13, 2010, 12:20:17 PM
The fix we did last night had no relation to npc not attacking/not buffing etc. At this time I cant tell you the cause yet but looks most likely a hardware issue than anything else. Contacted the data centre and waiting for response.
Yes bugs strangely start right after your fixs but of course, those bugs aren't related to your fixs...

Do you think players are so dumb they don't even know that 1+1=2 ?

bot-killer

wow u r so smart....

EsaKeDoem

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin