Web Analytics
Wow. GM's!

News:

Main Menu

Wow. GM's!

Started by IBetaTestedUrMom, May 13, 2010, 07:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBetaTestedUrMom

Get a new machine. Like seroiusly. This one crashes every 2 hours.. THen takes 30 minutes to restart.. Quite frankly its getting old. I can't even plan to play this game around my busy life anymore because every time I do the servers down or just started up and the NPCs are screwed up or blah blah blah. Come on....
Valkyria
5x Treasure unter - IBeta
Clan - Deathrow

The good ol' days

nolimits

Quote from: IBetaTestedUrMom on May 13, 2010, 07:53:21 PM
Get a new machine. Like seroiusly. This one crashes every 2 hours.. THen takes 30 minutes to restart.. Quite frankly its getting old. I can't even plan to play this game around my busy life anymore because every time I do the servers down or just started up and the NPCs are screwed up or blah blah blah. Come on....

spam spam spam,
from start it was working ok so in my opinion its software glitch not hardware anyway ;)
Maestro Trpajzilk
Bounty Hunter Rostanda
dwarfs forever

IBetaTestedUrMom

Quote from: nolimits on May 13, 2010, 08:06:24 PM
spam spam spam,
from start it was working ok so in my opinion its software glitch not hardware anyway ;)

Disagree =). Probably to many bots not pickin up there stuff and causes item lag which causes server lag.
Valkyria
Clan - Deathrow

The good ol' days

Biolo_idiota

How about turining your bots off for awhile mr spec?
Adena Plix.

Torn

Quote from: IBetaTestedUrMom on May 13, 2010, 08:13:42 PM
Disagree =). Probably to many bots not pickin up there stuff and causes item lag which causes server lag.
;D You forgot that L2 evoluted in 5 years+ so those things cant crash server anymore.

p.s. It will be stable like in 1st days we had 2-3 days of uptime, just patience we are inspecting.

IBetaTestedUrMom

Quote from: Torn on May 13, 2010, 09:02:13 PM
;D You forgot that L2 evoluted in 5 years+ so those things cant crash server anymore.

p.s. It will be stable like in 1st days we had 2-3 days of uptime, just patience we are inspecting.

I bet its crashing because the registry is running loops and needs to be cleaned. Just a suggestion.
Valkyria
Clan - Deathrow

The good ol' days

MingSan

They are planning all these crashes because they cant handled with l2w users.

I think its not a bad idea to learn how server should works from others.
Look at dragon and their antibot system.

Anyway, Im enjoying my evenings, exping a bit, selling a bit :)
Nice fun!
There are those who are brave...
...and there are those whom the brave will follow.

http://mingisan.mybrute.com

Dragon
MingSan aka Pijaqu aka BrOsIs
DOG/FinalFate/Syndicate/Severance/Shakuras
Tarantula
MingSan

Gwacamolle

Quote from: MingSan on May 13, 2010, 10:06:47 PM

Nice fun!

Dragon anti bot? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

70% chars there are bots  ::)

Torn

Quote from: MingSan on May 13, 2010, 10:06:47 PM

Nice fun!
Excuse me but i didnt understand a thing what you said?!

p.s. Funny thing is that you need more time to make "anit-bot" system then to crack it. Bottom line there isnt such a thing as "anit-walker system", all servers who claims that are 100% lieing you have my word on it. Best "anitbot" system is active gm-s checking and banning main chars of walker users again and again and belive me they will stop using it once they loose all.

Thorns

Quote from: Gwacamolle on May 13, 2010, 10:32:47 PM
Dragon anti bot? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

70% chars there are bots  ::)

Dragon & soon Valkyria :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyDcTHk0nas&NR=1
;)

IBetaTestedUrMom

Quote from: Thorns on May 13, 2010, 11:51:50 PM
Dragon & soon Valkyria :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyDcTHk0nas&NR=1
;)

Didn't understand what they were saying but i understood that yeah.. Not gonna happen cuz were allowed to use L2W.

Its not hard for a GM to log in once a day and go to all the major leveling places with there huge speed buff and just find L2W users. Its not hard AT ALL.
Valkyria
Clan - Deathrow

The good ol' days

Valedino

Quote from: Torn on May 13, 2010, 09:02:13 PM
;D You forgot that L2 evoluted in 5 years+

Are 7 the years althoug was lineage from 1998 on private Korean servers.
Quote from: Torn on May 13, 2010, 11:30:05 PM
Excuse me but i didnt understand a thing what you said?!

p.s. Funny thing is that you need more time to make "anit-bot" system then to crack it. Bottom line there isnt such a thing as "anit-walker system", all servers who claims that are 100% lieing you have my word on it. Best "anitbot" system is active gm-s checking and banning main chars of walker users again and again and belive me they will stop using it once they loose all.

On off is allowed almost the botting but there the things are different.Furthermore to make anti - bot system isnt so hard or take so much time,scusa Torn but here i have to disagree with u for some1 that knows how to programming -means coding in l2 files- this job take several minutes.Whatever u can ban the bots but if u dont ban by IP,WAN,DNS adress they will return.U catch me and we both know it but u can tell w/e u want is acceptable.

P.s. The program language that DN use is rly so easy for coding,moreover is easier to bypassed means to -find and use any cheat u want-if u know how to do it.Even Fortran77 is safer.

Edit : Ok i dont post nothing more.