Web Analytics
Question about 3rd class change quest

News:

Main Menu

Question about 3rd class change quest

Started by Finisterre, May 14, 2010, 12:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finisterre

On infinity/Dragon/Nightmare, we cannot make same 3rd class change quest 2 times on a char.
For example, if I want to play Shilien Saint as main class and also have DN-subclass BD/SE (SS > BD/SE), can I do 3rd class change quest to Silien Saint on BD/SE on valkyria ?

If not possible, please make an announcement about this restriction.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

Ashanti

I also asked about it few times and no answer :(

I will add one more thing the same eg. SE -> retail BD sub SE
- if it is possible to make or have 2 times the same 3rd class on one char is it possible to switch without any problem do main SE again? (no crash, stuck or smth)

And second question - situation main BD -> retail PR sub BD and after that second retail for SE and sub for BD
- Wont be any problem with subs class or switching between char?

And last question - situation main necro -> retail on PR sub on BD
- On Pr/BD skin  mage human or..... ?

kuko

You have already answer.

Quote from: Descent on May 09, 2010, 07:58:43 PM
Correct. For OP's example you start SH make 3rd class on main, complete retail quest and take BD. After leveling up to 78 AND have completed BD's 3rd class you can dn sub to SH 3rd class (assuming you have golky horn).

I'll take make some screens to make this easier to understand later.

Toszi

QuoteAnd last question - situation main necro -> retail on PR sub on BD
- On Pr/BD skin  mage human or..... ?

Human skin.

QuoteI also asked about it few times and no answer

Yes, because it was answered many times... When you are so bored, lets use /socialread. Forum helps everytime...

But i can say anything else. USE YOUR BRAIN. Since you get your stack sub with lvl 78+ and with 3rd, you wont have any problem with quest, cause you dont have to make it again.

On the road again. :D

Ashanti

Toszi r u GM or what?  If not please let him make it clear. Ofc that i read this information from Descant but the reason why im asking is, that i on other DN server those kind of problems occure often because someone didn't check somthing before! Some be so nice and leave insulting comments for you and don't just simply don't answer or even ready my post!

I don't make question without reasons.
First of all - skin - yes they should be the same as main class but on other DN servers sometimes it change on varius skin! Did you know about that? Probable not!

Second of all - switching between main same as sub class - it also was a problem. If you do it your char was stuck (always crash). Ofc it was mainly when you made a mutant but any way it happend before .....

And third of all - making two same subs / ratail on the same char - it wasn't testing before so i want be know the answer.

And be so nice use your brain to make more intelligent comment and do not answer on the question if you really don't know why someone is asking!

Ashanti

Quote from: Toszi on May 14, 2010, 01:07:34 PM

But i can say anything else. USE YOUR BRAIN. Since you get your stack sub with lvl 78+ and with 3rd, you wont have any problem with quest, cause you dont have to make it again.

And one more - im not asking about possibilities of making 3rd class on sub, im asking about swiching beteen main and sub

Descent

I'll make some sort of FAQ after we past the crashes on server but atm I have zero time for anything else.

@Finisterre
Yes you can make SS->BD/SS.
Let me explain in another way, on other servers you are unable to make 3rd class on example SE->BD/SE if you made 3rs class on main because when you have made retail to BD then sub to SE and try make 3rd class as SE, NPC checks if you've made this quest already, which in this case is true coz your main has made it already so, well it tells you to gtfo.

Now on Valk. You made SS then retail to BD, complete 3rd class (no clash here as you made SE 3rd class, now BD). As long you meet the required conditions to make dn sub (horn, 3rd class, level 78) you can take any already '3rd class' classes within your retail's race, in this example Shillien Saint.

Now further, you want to take a 2nd retail (you are SS->SD/SS atm) and want to make PR/BD, you cant take BD as npc wont let you so you take PR, complete 3rd class (again no clash here), meet dn sub conditions and dn sub to Spectral Dancer.

@Ashanti
Some questions are answered above.

No matter what retail/dn sub you choose your skin will stay as your main's skin, so in your case Human skin with PR/BD.

Finisterre

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

peroxide

I was just about to add a topic, with the same subject :D

I am glad to hear we can make chars like SWS--PW/SWS, BD--SH/BD etc. On Dragon this was a huuge problem, you couldnt make 3rd etc. Keep up the good work ;D

Clonage

What about Sub lvls :) ?
PPL already said it would be 80 but i would like to hear it from GMs.

Edit: Max Level. Not mininum required to sub.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Furesy

Quote from: Clonage on May 16, 2010, 05:33:00 AM
What about Sub lvls :) ?
PPL already said it would be 80 but i would like to hear it from GMs.
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,217973.msg2153234.html#msg2153234

Reading is very hard :(