Web Analytics
I'm really questioning..

News:

Main Menu

I'm really questioning..

Started by IBetaTestedUrMom, May 14, 2010, 08:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBetaTestedUrMom

..why I play here.. Or at least log in and out of this server cuz chances are every time I log in.. Servers going down. People with S grade and A grade when I'm still in my PL and Kris /w focus. Its obvious if they have that kind of gear at this point of this server, they were botting. I mean seriously!
Valkyria
5x Treasure unter - IBeta
Clan - Deathrow

The good ol' days

Agro

Yes gm pls delete server or make somethink  10 restart in one hour,80 % of players are boots,l2 walkers ,this server  is new and really not bad,but with the bots, 1000x restart in day ,80% l2 walkers cmon  are u blind u dont see that.

Neozinhu

i'm rly questioning why the hell ppl can QQ so much...

DC's are annoying...but u guys are overreacting..bcuz i dont see more than 3 DC's while i'm playing (4h aprox)
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Cireneu

the best way to have 1 good server is make players happy and them are not making it unfortunally..  :-\
so at least GM's .. Take a look at players opinions and let us help, try to make some polls about your questions, about what you ( descent and torn ) may do to improve server.
just my opinion thx

IBetaTestedUrMom

Quote from: Neozinhu on May 14, 2010, 08:22:19 PM
i'm rly questioning why the hell ppl can QQ so much...

DC's are annoying...but u guys are overreacting..bcuz i dont see more than 3 DC's while i'm playing (4h aprox)

You've obviously played on some really shitty servers if you consider this server alright. You probably botted up to 80 and almost have your S grade so your trying not to complain.
Valkyria
5x Treasure unter - IBeta
Clan - Deathrow

The good ol' days

Boolets

MumM

MY OPINION.. AND IS NOT BE COZ I CAN PLAY.. I DOT HAVE TIME.. I DONT HAVE CLAN..

Neozinhu

Quote from: IBetaTestedUrMom on May 14, 2010, 08:26:45 PM
You've obviously played on some really shitty servers if you consider this server alright. You probably botted up to 80 and almost have your S grade so your trying not to complain.
as i said...i play 4h/ day...and...not much dc's WHILE I'M PLAYING ...but the few that happen are annoying...

And no..i dont play o shitty server...and i dont use walker...since i use my lovely karmian set <3
Neozinhu

cryMon

unfortunately they f.ked up the server when they decide to make it 9x and make it a farm server with this coin system. It was clear that ppl will boot hard and without a good protection and active gm with ban on their hands for l2w more than the first 2 days, this could be wrong.
Add to all this the all-the-time lag, ss lag, restarts and I start to wonder if they worth any more of my time.

i keep the hope alive for now.. but the summer is coming....

Neozinhu

Quote from: cryMon on May 14, 2010, 09:58:41 PM
i keep the hope alive for now.. but the summer is coming....
at least u have the summer...

winter comming >.>
Neozinhu

MumM

Quote from: MumM on May 14, 2010, 09:21:01 PM
MY OPINION.. AND IS NOT BE COZ I CAN PLAY.. I DOT HAVE TIME.. I DONT HAVE CLAN..

sorry i report this but internet DC..

and is not.... i dont have clan... my clan leave this server for "error gm" , and the terrible unbalanced oportunity whit new players.. The server start to die befor start.. when GM make the stupids rule of "restringed areans" and coins kill definitely the server..
this server have to much bug/errors and not for clanhalls and others... Skills, areas, and others are bugged and some players find hou to use it for ur self benefit.. and the thinks that we dont know, and just some guys are using! this server need a full restart like to much players said! a long time ago.

and pliz guys... im not crying.. I want a full balanced and just server for all... olds and new players. A server where 1 time for weeks change the gameplay for just some guys.. and dont see a tinny amount that have a good expliot for u benefit.

sorry my english i try to do the best i can :S

Creslin

Guys dont try to tell somone Chill out or smthg. Sry but this is very annoying. DC in whole day is to much. I done 48h shop off becouse i work sometimes 12h but i get my laptop in work to do -6 times in day relog stand shop ~~offline. Sry but his is fuked up, do something with that or you lost many players. l2w fuk it if somone likeit  to or do it they choice. Now or later they will be boring and left serv and will stay players like me 20% on this serv. GM when you doing something be consitent and do it well. OFF serv for 48h and try to unbuged for 70%. Thats it GL HF and get real life to

I CARE ABOUT BEARS <3 Beni