Web Analytics
(DONT DELETE, ANSWER) About Jail

News:

Main Menu

(DONT DELETE, ANSWER) About Jail

Started by Sanctus, May 15, 2010, 05:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanctus

ARE YOU GOING TO FREE PEOPLE IN JAIL??? WTF 8 DAYS ALREADY AND ONLY FOR SHOWING MY ADENA IN SHOUT.
Everyone is playing but me and Sahori?

MaleficivM

I was in giran and as far as i remember you were  "only showing adena in shout" with the clear purpose to make GMs look like fools, and, which is worse, to ruin servers population / which i really cant understand why ??? ???/ by showing the regular players that you remained unpunished and this way make them leave server. If i were GM , i would ban all your neighbourhood by IPs / if this is possible, and i depply doubt it  ;D ;D /

zippobg

Quote from: Bav3 on May 15, 2010, 05:50:21 PM
bloodseeker still banned, ur not alone ;)
http://www.dragon-network.net/banlist/valkyria/
Here is answer for BloodSeeker  ::)
SadFace
WC/OL

Torn

Quote from: Sanctus on May 15, 2010, 05:11:09 PM
ARE YOU GOING TO FREE PEOPLE IN JAIL??? WTF 8 DAYS ALREADY AND ONLY FOR SHOWING MY ADENA IN SHOUT.
Everyone is playing but me and Sahori?
Once you deleted adena you exploited , fine.

Sanctus

Quote from: MaleficivM on May 15, 2010, 05:24:37 PM
I was in giran and as far as i remember you were  "only showing adena in shout" with the clear purpose to make GMs look like fools, and, which is worse, to ruin servers population / which i really cant understand why ??? ???/ by showing the regular players that you remained unpunished and this way make them leave server. If i were GM , i would ban all your neighbourhood by IPs / if this is possible, and i depply doubt it  ;D ;D /

What should i do? keep the adena? i just showd it the 1st time.. and GM keep saying "go farm" like he cares sh1t about it.. so yes i got angry and i spammed it..

Sanctus

Quote from: Torn on May 15, 2010, 07:11:56 PM
Once you deleted adena you exploited , fine.

I deleted adena? I exploited? what are you talking about man?
You banned me, you erased my adena, now i have even less than before the great day.. and still in jail..

Srecko

Quote from: Sanctus on May 15, 2010, 07:46:55 PM
You banned me, you erased my adena, now i have even less than before the great day.. and still in jail..

Face it, if he wants to ban u, he will. Doesnt matter if u follow server rules or not, if u are fair player or not. Why would he bother with checking each case? Its so much easier to ban everyone.

Torn

Quote from: Sanctus on May 15, 2010, 07:46:55 PM
No you are not anymore.