Web Analytics
fix this stupid damage bug/sh1t - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

fix this stupid damage bug/sh1t

Started by nietrzezwy, May 16, 2010, 12:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinus

and now trying to be smart with english?

Translate and answer this language if youre so smart:
Na takie zagrywki jak twoja to leje cieplym moczem. I jebie mnie co odpiszesz.

Youre allowed to copy paste.

you should write:

Translate this sentence or decipher this language if you are so smart:
Na takie zagrywki jak twoja to leje cieplym moczem. I jebie mnie co odpiszesz.

You are allowed to copy paste.

noob, improve yourself if you want to take over the world!

/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

Tinus

/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

Furesy

Quote from: id8675309 on May 16, 2010, 05:38:36 PM
Dont be more stupid than you really are.
Every retail L2 player who will see glad here will confirm that this class has corrupted damage system.
Ive noticed that after 5 sec seeing gladiator damage.
I dont care if it is made here like on the rest of DNet servers.

I want to see retail-like damage/skill system, especially if my main class cant have DN sub.
Maybe try actually learning something about Lineage 2 before complaining or even making such a bold statement, since you fail.

Furesy

Quote from: id8675309 on May 16, 2010, 06:34:05 PM
Youre too retarded for answer.
/ignore

That really is all you can come up with? Please, reply, I'm in the mood for a firm discussion, especially with an individual as the likes of you.

Making such a comment, without basing it on anything makes no sense really, only makes you look like a tool, but well, not like your previous post didn't do that for you already.

Get going clown, you've been summoned.

Furesy

I just wonder what servers you are from, which you played before? :D

Dhart

Quote from: id8675309 on May 16, 2010, 06:39:40 PM
Gladiator class has incorrect damage formula. According to old HB retail servers.
The only reason gladiator class lost a lot of his power after hellbound , wasn't mainly because of the chronicle's features , but because our beloved drake didn't like the way skilled players learnt how to use a always nerfed char , and what did he do ? He nerfed him even more !=D , consider yourself lucky to have glad working that way , you would never want it fixed as it should be.
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

FadeAway

imo in IL / HB glad always been one of the best 1 vs 1 chars, just not many people could understand how a glad actually works. + specially now with chant of protection glads have more advantage in doing dmg ;p.

anyway dhart ur playing on valkyria ;o?

Dhart

Quote from: FadeAway on May 16, 2010, 08:08:49 PM
imo in IL / HB glad always been one of the best 1 vs 1 chars, just not many people could understand how a glad actually works. + specially now with chant of protection glads have more advantage in doing dmg ;p.

anyway dhart ur playing on valkyria ;o?
Nope fade:p , I had fun in making a SK hero in a gracia final server , I barely log there sometimes...I wanted to join up here but it looks so bad...
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

MumM

Quote from: nietrzezwy on May 16, 2010, 12:43:33 PM
yeah, glad hitting me for 5k where Im the same lvl or even bigger, rly awesome, glad is overpowered and it suks, it always has been a noob character and here on valkyria it is stronger then destro on frenzy :FFFF pvp suks everything suks when one char is over everybody else ... no commant, fix it or there will be only glads on valkyria when ppl realize that its fooked up ;]

sorry but... u never play in 1 Interlude server or HB? its normal.. Glads owns 1 vs 1 (whit critics..) Tirans too.. hit very hard and fats, whit or w/o critics..

SoulessFlame

Quote from: Toszi on May 16, 2010, 03:07:38 PM

Atm you are the one, who dont know anything about this game. Since Interlude Gladi is one of the best 1v1 characters.
lol Glad best char 1 vs 1 ?:D omg hahaha Tyrant is better :P
SoulNinja - EE/SWS 85 Nobless

Left Hand of Devil

Karmian vs Gladi with A grade wpn. What damage are you waiting for? If you have A/S grade, then do not kill with one skill. Just two. : D
But im stupid, this is dragon, omg the gladi kill me, pls nerf nerf nerf. Omg archer kill me, pls nerf nerf nerf, etc etc.
Naia: Corax lvl80 Sk   SOLD
Eve-online ON

nietrzezwy

Quote from: Furesy on May 16, 2010, 06:30:59 PM
Maybe try actually learning something about Lineage 2 before complaining or even making such a bold statement, since you fail.
FURESY U ARE PATHETIC :)