Bug or Rule? >.<

News:

Main Menu

Bug or Rule? >.<

Started by AngelsWing, May 16, 2010, 08:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelsWing

If It's Rule .gm's must say it! ....  Or where it says?  :D
i have a bp lvl 61, i was farming lot of silver coins for lance cuz i need to eq my orc.... well i did it then i bought lance and now cant trade?
the worst thing is that i bought gemstones b for lance like 3kk+ blue 10  are lost? >.< 2 days spend farming omg....why can't trade... where says rule about this ?¿?? First time that i Q_Q    >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(         :-* ;D

MumM

QuoteFarmed coin system
There will be 4 different types of farming coins. D and C use Bronze, B use Silver, A use Gold and S for Platimum.
All the mobs in the world map will have a chance to drop them, the type of coin will depend on the level of the mob.
After you’ve collected a certain amount you will beable to trade them for a weapon relative to your coin’s grade. Also at low upto C grade armors are available.
Also the higher level you are above the npc the lower the chance it will drop the coin.
You will see the full list when your in game, look for npc Igor who is in gludin and Magor in Heine.

All weapons obtained from these coins ranged between D to S grade are not tradable, however they can be enchanted, add SA like any other weapon.

here say.. "ALL WEAPONS OBTAINED FROM THESE COINS RANGED BETWEEN D TO S GRADE ARE NOT TRADABLE" ... so before that i have 2 questions..

1.. u dont read the rulz?
2.. so why at the start all ppl could do it?

AngelsWing

Quote from: MumM on May 16, 2010, 08:51:31 PM
here say.. "ALL WEAPONS OBTAINED FROM THESE COINS RANGED BETWEEN D TO S GRADE ARE NOT TRADABLE" ... so before that i have 2 questions..

1.. u dont read the rulz?
2.. so why at the start all ppl could do it?
lol!... my is homunkulus tradeable my sov is tradeable...(From this Shit coins) freak this server!  Roll Eyes

Neozinhu

D/C are tradeable...

B/A/S isnt

and ye...they're supposed to be like that...

if u want weapons...farm coins with that char

Ps.: i killed dooms until 73 to get my som  :-\ :-X
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

AngelsWing

Quote from: ElveN on May 16, 2010, 10:39:40 PM
how do you play on a server without read the rules first? dont cry now....
heheh  :-*  :-*  :-*