BAN LIST

News:

Main Menu

BAN LIST

Started by GuZMaN, May 17, 2010, 03:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuZMaN

BAN - May 8 2010 4:21PM Guz - NEVER! ^Torn^  exploiter
Can you show me that I did exploit? or pick adena to floor is exploit....???? ??? ??? ??? ???
I think it's easy to ban without looking at the way I got the inventory item

TOO DIFFICULT IS EASIER BAN AND END...... GOOD WORK NOOB GM.... Now delete the post GO!

JeEbok

Quote from: GuZMaN on May 17, 2010, 03:04:53 PM
BAN - May 8 2010 4:21PM Guz - NEVER! ^Torn^  exploiter
Can you show me that I did exploit? or pick adena to floor is exploit....???? ??? ??? ??? ???
I think it's easy to ban without looking at the way I got the inventory item

TOO DIFFICULT IS EASIER BAN AND END...... GOOD WORK NOOB GM.... Now delete the post GO!

If u knew that was adena from exploit, after u picked up it u should delete it, if u dont delete for me it's same as exploit (u just came too late for buy weapons), enjoy ur ban, gl
If you think freak is funny, freak yourself and save the money!

~Nightmare x30~

...started  >> 01.08.2006  <<

GuZMaN

If I know what a bug would use it as all .. buy arms and other AND NO PICK ADENA IN GIRAN....
All I know is that many should be banned and they are playing (maybe you) and enjoy it banned and killing smart as you. good luck

Crube

JeEbok

Quote from: GuZMaN on May 17, 2010, 03:33:15 PM
If I know what a bug would use it as all .. buy arms and other AND NO PICK ADENA IN GIRAN....
All I know is that many should be banned and they are playing (maybe you) and enjoy it banned and killing smart as you. good luck

1. I never use any bug
2. if u knew about this bug (srry i can't understand u, u'r english sux), wasnt it strange for you, when some1 drop a lot of adena? and ppl were almost all time spamming on chat about bug and  ^how many adena they have^

cye
If you think freak is funny, freak yourself and save the money!

~Nightmare x30~

...started  >> 01.08.2006  <<