Server Rules...Guantanamo server??? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Server Rules...Guantanamo server???

Started by cumshot, May 18, 2010, 02:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biolo_idiota

For me these whole thred is "omg wtf"

If we allow CL's that are reprefreakingzenting all clan to use L2w and that moron gets caught well that's hese problem.

I dont realy want any idiots like that here. Permabanana is a realy nice thing.

I wont realy say much because its not worth it "Hey lets allow them bot so we will have more shit here but well it will be "more' and its better than word "less" right? so lets allow them becase normal players that dont bot can go suck bot cokc's"

Ps. I would ban guy for Frapsing/Recoring all those bots and not reporting them :P
Adena Plix.

saturn

lol, crying about rules ? if someone cant accept the rules and cant keep them, than GTFO! the ppl who use l2w or like that shit, they should be aware of the rules...so they break the rules on purpose!!! so if they have been caught, than ban them permanently, and dont care about the crying... they all know that no bot or scam allowed in this server!!! if they cant accept this and respect it, then GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!  >:(
Dragon 15x and Lineage 2 -> OFF (for a while)

Lemuria necro/ee - nobless
Lunixia bp/wc
MaelUzath bd/pr

"Fight like a brave, dont be a slave!"

TifaPL

If GM will ban all bots the server will be empty xD sad, but true ;) there is ~600ppl online and im almost sure that 300-400 are bots ;D
DragonNetwork since 2005