Web Analytics
How many accounts can i havE?

News:

Main Menu

How many accounts can i havE?

Started by broton, May 19, 2010, 08:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broton

Well guys, I'm new in the server and I'm going to join with a few friends. So, i wanna ask you, how many accounts can i play with at the same time? I mean, for example, can i have 3 accounts (1 which i play with, and the other 2 following the first to get experience) in my PC?

Thanks for ur time mates.

VforVanilla

Quote from: broton on May 19, 2010, 08:00:01 AM
Well guys, I'm new in the server and I'm going to join with a few friends. So, i wanna ask you, how many accounts can i play with at the same time? I mean, for example, can i have 3 accounts (1 which i play with, and the other 2 following the first to get experience) in my PC?

Thanks for ur time mates.

Only one more acc you can have with you (legally)  ;)

broton

Thanks mate. Another question i have is, i have read that L2Walker is not legal here, but, can i have the second account activate with L2Walker stoped in the city to only rebuff me when i need it? Actually, is the same that have another Lineage opened.

Arienrod

L2W is not allowed at all in this server. even just for bot, even just for pick up, even just for beer... nuthing  :P

welcomz new players btw :)

broton

Quote from: Arienrod on May 19, 2010, 09:42:53 AM
L2W is not allowed at all in this server. even just for bot, even just for pick up, even just for beer... nuthing  :P

welcomz new players btw :)

Ok, thanks mate. I will have to open two Lineages at the same time than :'( See u ingame :]

Gnoll

Quote from: broton on May 19, 2010, 08:56:23 AM
Thanks mate. Another question i have is, i have read that L2Walker is not legal here, but, can i have the second account activate with L2Walker stoped in the city to only rebuff me when i need it? Actually, is the same that have another Lineage opened.

Depend how much You will donate :D

seboulba

Quote from: broton on May 19, 2010, 10:21:25 AM
Ok, thanks mate. I will have to open two Lineages at the same time than :'( See u ingame :]

some ppls are playing with 4-5 account in same times since 4 years  :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

cristianvernal

Quote from: seboulba on May 30, 2010, 09:59:59 PM

shhh...

xmaaadx

Cenarius

Quote from: seboulba on May 30, 2010, 09:59:59 PM
did u saw someone?  ::)
Nayfall - Magmeld Server - Aore Cardinal 99 / Genocide Clan Member
Irizar (Trick / SH) -> Hero x 2 (Bugged :D)
DraculeMihawk PAL/HE -> Hero x 3
Aziz -> ILuxx gift ;) Hero x 8 (Sold)

MaraZmo

sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

seboulba

Quote from: Cenarius on June 03, 2010, 03:19:28 AM
did u saw someone?  ::)

u rly think i will report somone who use some box ? :) (almost all of them are my friends since long so :D )
nm30X
EvilBunnies

kuko

Quote from: seboulba on June 03, 2010, 10:35:22 AM
u rly think i will report somone who use some box ? :) (almost all of them are my friends since long so :D )
/targetseboulbasfriends
/ban