Web Analytics
Infinity Ally

News:

Main Menu

Infinity Ally

Started by Tyler, May 19, 2010, 04:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler

So "Playa" what's up with asking for help at Golky and then pk'ing us at 5% HP ?
Are u ppl like freaking Evil ?!  :o  :D

Yea that's what these guys do !
All 50 of them !
Can't go less then 98% Golky HP on their own.

We bring a party, HP going down, and at 5% HP they jump us.
Yea i think all server needs to know about this lame act.

PS: Please spare me the "qq moar" or whatever the freak u trolls copy/paste from other retards.
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

MyCookie

sausrainis

What can i say :D Dont trust anyone
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

roberts

Tyler as i said, dont be furious to Playa. Your ppl had killed my members before, and they wanted vendetta. If your ppl had had smaller mouth(and didnt kill my ppl on the last golky which you killed with enclave) you wouldnt have died.
Your clan is fcking hangdog, when you needed smth, you came with us, if we died, you go to lick Exci ass....
GL

RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

Tyler

Quote from: roberts on May 19, 2010, 04:49:43 PM
Tyler as i said, dont be furious to Playa. Your ppl had killed my members before, and they wanted vendetta. If your ppl had had smaller mouth(and didnt kill my ppl on the last golky which you killed with enclave) you wouldnt have died.
Your clan is fcking hangdog, when you needed smth, you came with us, if we died, you go to lick Exci ass....
GL

Don't be furious at Playa lmao. So he can't control he's own ppl ? Should i pitty him instead  ?

When did u ever see ZerG + Excidium ? And anyway it's not your business wtf we do and who we hang out with lol.
www.zerg.darkbb.com

zippobg

Quote from: Tyler on May 19, 2010, 04:30:10 PM
So "Playa" what's up with asking for help at Golky and then pk'ing us at 5% HP ?
Are u ppl like freaking Evil ?!  :o  :D

Yea that's what these guys do !
All 50 of them !
Can't go less then 98% Golky HP on their own.

We bring a party, HP going down, and at 5% HP they jump us.
Yea i think all server needs to know about this lame act.

PS: Please spare me the "qq moar" or whatever the freak u trolls copy/paste from other retards.
I was on Golky and saw what you do (you pk GD and some clanless people who was wait for quest ...)
I can tell good words for people from your clan who say stop kids... and do soe.
They act like you act on them ...
SadFace
WC/OL

roberts

Quote from: Tyler on May 19, 2010, 04:59:26 PM
Don't be furious at Playa lmao. So he can't control he's own ppl ? Should i pitty him instead  ?

When did u ever see ZerG + Excidium ? And anyway it's not your business wtf we do and who we hang out with lol.

Yvette can control his own ppl, but yesterday you got pk by MY ppl. Yvette asked me not to kill you , but we would liked to show that nobody can kill anybody from GD w/o our revenge.

Anyway how can you control YOUR ppl when they are killing neutral/friend clan? ....

RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

Toszi

Quote from: Tyler on May 19, 2010, 04:59:26 PM

As i said yesterday too, its not about Playa. It was OUR(GD members) decision. I realy dont know what you waited for. If you kill our members, do you think we will let you to get sub if we have choice? Come oooon. Ohh, i forgot smthing. We dont speak to normal ppls, we speak to Tylers dogs. You will fail here(you already did), and you will emoquit like everytime. So im not surprised...

See you in game. ;)

On the road again. :D

Austrian3

"Anyway how can you control YOUR ppl when they are killing neutral/friend clan? ...."

It was me, on last golki who killed 2 ppl of GolDragon,... and well i got 3 reasons

1. Enclave Pmed me that we will kill GolDragon + Enci
2. GolDragon pked me with 9vs2 ~10 times when doing quest ther (4 days b4 Golki)
3. There was no friendship with GolDragon in that time
Fragzilla.... what else ?!
--->Exci <<----------------

Quote fromTemptME:1. Makes no sense, obviously u dont know what you're talking about, baium never went to sleep.
-------
INFO for you...bevor baium was killed first time... many many ppl waked him for quest.. its 30min just for inf

Tyler

Quote from: roberts on May 19, 2010, 06:36:10 PMbut we would liked to show that nobody can kill anybody from GD w/o our revenge.

Yea u sure showed us u mean business... wait for us to help your sorry asses till 5%HP and BAM ! Knife in back !  :-[

That's the brave way to get your revenge ... Yeap...  ::)
www.zerg.darkbb.com

ChujoZord

Never trust anyone! <3

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Curs3dangel

CRY CRY CRY ME A RIVEEER PLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ!

thx ::)
Orklany, Sebes and many other :D