Diversion - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Diversion

Started by temptME, May 19, 2010, 05:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

temptME

Quote from: roberts on May 25, 2010, 06:51:16 PM
be tough, and accept war... having ally with excidium includes advantages but there are disadvantages too...
Exci is strong enough to defend you, so dont worry, and let's have some fun with eachother
All in due time, when the time is right you'll get your desired clan war. Meanwhile enjoy your time on the server, while you still can  8)

BlackHand

roberts

Quote from: temptME on May 25, 2010, 07:07:19 PM
All in due time, when the time is right you'll get your desired clan war. Meanwhile enjoy your time on the server, while you still can  8)

okay, im waiting for the time when you will have farmed/botted enough to make your sub etc etc.
Anyway, mbe the excidium (at the moment) is stronger then my clan, so may i have to stop the war, because they have more subbed ppl then in our clan? what're you talking about guys? Plss let us farm to have more lv80 ppl then we accept the war just plss let us farm... blalbalbalba

RobertS lvl 76+ SS/PS Valkyrie (x9)
Leader of Goldragon (with Hungary)

bourrin

Bourrin - Catseye - Eyestac - Bourr1n - Ouga -
Jibito - Pussyfr0mHell

AbNox

Quote from: roberts on May 25, 2010, 07:22:52 PM
okay, im waiting for the time when you will have farmed/botted enough to make your sub etc etc.
Anyway, mbe the excidium (at the moment) is stronger then my clan, so may i have to stop the war, because they have more subbed ppl then in our clan? what're you talking about guys? Plss let us farm to have more lv80 ppl then we accept the war just plss let us farm... blalbalbalba

Its not like that lol, we are not afraid of war we just see no point in c grade fighting. When we will lvl up and get some lets say basic stuff then pvp will have some sense. Personaly I would be glad to have a war but we also have to think about other clan members who are still lvling up and they might have problem to do that. Especialy support classes.
AburNox - Sk/Ps - noblesse
AbNox - Pr/Ps  - noblesse
Nm x30 - retired
AbN0x - He/Wc  - noblesse
You - sh 78 -> wc/ol 79
Name - se 73[/b]

scary

O.o tempt why im not informed about that ? </3
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

bajaksc

diversion clan dont start play when server start.... give them little time they still are on main class and lvling....

atm we dont need 2 clans for you guys....

BUMP for diversion :)
< CL of ExC1DiuM >

peroxide

I want to join ::)

My name is Alex, rQQmak, good english speaker, I'm 23, I have a kid (2 years old, Alexander), I own a small advertising agency.

My char is sorc lvl 55, but thats just because I wasted alot of time lvl-ing BD, SE, WC and DESTRO ;D
Tell me if I should PM u guys when I reach 65, tommorow I guess :D

Oh I do have one question is it warrior, or mage clan? ;D

Waiting for a reply, cya.

peroxide

Quote from: peroxide on May 28, 2010, 04:50:40 PM
I want to join ::)

My name is Alex, rQQmak, good english speaker, I'm 23, I have a kid (2 years old, Alexander), I own a small advertising agency.

My char is sorc lvl 55, but thats just because I wasted alot of time lvl-ing BD, SE, WC and DESTRO ;D
Tell me if I should PM u guys when I reach 65, tommorow I guess :D

Oh I do have one question is it warrior, or mage clan? ;D

Waiting for a reply, cya.

I forgot to add, I now have SOV+A, karmian (dunno if I should make avadon or go direct to DC) and after retail I want to make SH/PS ::)

baniol

Vinter

JOIN THE BATTLE !!
http://warthunder.com/
Car of my dreams <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSmgMzFdv4M

MingSan

diversion is a good name for the clan since you have psyck inside and alliance with other kids  ;)
There are those who are brave...
...and there are those whom the brave will follow.

http://mingisan.mybrute.com

Dragon
MingSan aka Pijaqu aka BrOsIs
DOG/FinalFate/Syndicate/Severance/Shakuras
Tarantula
MingSan

Andreutzu

Quote from: MingSan on June 06, 2010, 01:58:13 AM
diversion is a good name for the clan since you have psyck inside and alliance with other kids  ;)

where's Psyck, there's money for that server ;)
http://img10.imageshack.us/content.php?page=done&l=img10/3588/emptyh.gif&via=mupload
Andreutzu-DE/WC
kill4food-SPS/EE   
MasterPain-OL/ES
Pepess - bd/se
JustPain - bp/es
Speedgirl - ty/he
rasfatica Ne/EE
*ReloadeD*