Web Analytics
you want a fresh server?...go to search for other

News:

Main Menu

you want a fresh server?...go to search for other

Started by kissmyarr0w, May 20, 2010, 10:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kissmyarr0w

...this one sucks and when i say this i say that sucks very much...spoil is freaked up/restart every 10 min / and then wait other 10 untill npc's come/manor is freaked up too/..i dont cry and i dont try to change players but this server begin very annoing and begin to belive that dn was beter even with jedi wepons and rest.
In the begining when i heared that new server come i was glad to begin from 0 on a normal server but here...begin from 0 but not on a normal server this is for shore.
I am very desapointed about this one.Gl to all who play this was just my opinion.

bot-killer

than change server and stfu pls... GM working on it right ??

greetz

kissmyarr0w

Quote from: bot-killer on May 20, 2010, 10:09:43 PM
than change server and stfu pls... GM working on it right ??

greetz
kidd you know to read..is just an opinion and btw stfu....is too much for you to speack so....your mamy didnt get you to bed yet?

Srecko

GM's missed big opportunity they had.

Well, for optimists, they still can do it. But it will be much,much harder then it was 1 month ago. Maybe if Drake involves here..

watch and learn...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL5syS_cHjo
reminds of dragon15x few years ago, doesnt it?

maslina

Quote from: kissmyarr0w on May 20, 2010, 10:08:21 PM
...this one sucks and when i say this i say that sucks very much...spoil is freaked up/restart every 10 min / and then wait other 10 untill npc's come/manor is freaked up too/..i dont cry and i dont try to change players but this server begin very annoing and begin to belive that dn was beter even with jedi wepons and rest.
In the begining when i heared that new server come i was glad to begin from 0 on a normal server but here...begin from 0 but not on a normal server this is for shore.
I am very desapointed about this one.Gl to all who play this was just my opinion.
Bre unde pleci,stai aici,intra cand te plicti dar stai aici,nu ma parasi..:)))
     Eminescu aici
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Ashlynn

Quote from: kissmyarr0w on May 20, 2010, 10:11:04 PM
kidd you know to read..is just an opinion and btw stfu....is too much for you to speack so....your mamy didnt get you to bed yet?

If you want to STFU everyone why did you make this stupid topic? ... kids these days..

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

JeEbok

yyyyyy i was playing yesterday 5 hours and my char was online +/- 8h, only 1 DC, where is ur every 10 min DC ? stop QQ
If you think freak is funny, freak yourself and save the money!

~Nightmare x30~

...started  >> 01.08.2006  <<

Valedino

Quote from: Ashlynn on May 21, 2010, 02:20:45 AM
... kids these days..
Actually he is older than all of you together.

Quote from: JeEbok on May 21, 2010, 06:47:18 AM
yyyyyy i was playing yesterday 5 hours and my char was online +/- 8h, only 1 DC, where is ur every 10 min DC ? stop QQ
Doesnt matter if the dc is every 10 mins or 1 hour the point is that is smth very easy to be fixxed and is really annoying all this ''Torn let me use some of ur words and disagree with u : '' servers are machines and machines can crash''; well even for this exist solution u had to know it very well and u did,if u dont then learn it.''

Quote from: Srecko on May 20, 2010, 10:28:40 PM
Maybe if Drake involves here..
Who u think owns the network.Btw what he will do?  ;D ;D

Quote from: Lecktor on May 21, 2010, 06:49:35 AM

KURWA

MALAKA is better.

TifaPL

/agree. In first week os servers live, the community was growig up, now its daily decreasing. All thanks changing rate (from x20 to x9, half of players left idea of playing here), adena bug (half of half of players left), bots (probably they are 70% of online players), disconnects every hour and 10-15min of waiting for NPC's and mob's ;) So probably this server will disappear faster than I ever thought ;)
DragonNetwork since 2005

JeEbok

Quote from: Valedino on May 21, 2010, 01:36:37 PM

Doesnt matter if the dc is every 10 mins or 1 hour the point is that is smth very easy to be fixxed and is really annoying all this ''Torn let me use some of ur words and disagree with u : '' servers are machines and machines can crash''; well even for this exist solution u had to know it very well and u did,if u dont then learn it.''

if it's SOOO EASY talk to GM and repair server for us... if u dont know how to do that, better stfu then saying bullsh1t
If you think freak is funny, freak yourself and save the money!

~Nightmare x30~

...started  >> 01.08.2006  <<

endona

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi