Web Analytics
omg gms!!!

News:

Main Menu

omg gms!!!

Started by M4lusz3k, May 22, 2010, 12:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M4lusz3k

is so difficult make something with this down serwer? dc is again and again and again omg .... if will be more this situation ppl leave serv and will be crapp

Grzybek12354

Quote from: M4lusz3k on May 22, 2010, 12:40:38 PM
is so difficult make something with this down serwer? dc is again and again and again omg .... if will be more this situation ppl leave serv and will be crapp
+1

M4lusz3k

and i hear that main gm is gm from shadow .. as we know main gm is the reason that Shadow died... if valkyrie will died too announce it :) this is easier ;P

6bIK

gm cant do anything, they are not coder's, and drake sh1t on all af u and gms ;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

peroxide

Quote from: 6bIK on May 22, 2010, 03:17:43 PM
gm cant do anything, they are not coder's, and drake sh1t on all af u and gms ;]

Yes they are coders, Thorn or Descent said so themselvs, that's how they know drake

6bIK

Quote from: peroxide on May 22, 2010, 04:37:58 PM
Yes they are coders, Thorn or Descent said so themselvs, that's how they know drake
ahahaha nice joke

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik

Dei

Agan topics , topics and more topics .
But what is the reason to make it ?
Just wait and hope that server will be normal again!
[URL=http://img185.imageshack.us/i/funnyanime.gif/][/URL]

Curs3dangel

Quote from: peroxide on May 22, 2010, 04:37:58 PM
they r not coders they r just naaabs......i can't believe to they can't fix this sh1t....DO SOMETHING FOKKERS!
Orklany, Sebes and many other :D

johnny24

GM's were supportive in the first couple of weeks but now they've turned there backs on the server as did drake with dragon/others...... there are so many walkers on atm but do we see GM's on,,,,no we dont lol and also the server crashing they've had alot of time to fix it but haven't yet. the server is slowly deteriorateing 

DezZzO_

Quote from: johnny24 on May 22, 2010, 05:44:27 PM
GM's were supportive in the first couple of weeks but now they've turned there backs on the server as did drake with dragon/others...... there are so many walkers on atm but do we see GM's on,,,,no we dont lol and also the server crashing they've had alot of time to fix it but haven't yet. the server is slowly deteriorateing 
I totaly agree .. at 1st they were like: yeeah we care about players and stuff .. now pff

I'll leave this shiit ... I've been working today for school ... now I log in game .. 1 min in game and DC ... this is just no comments.. if they can't solve it imagine when something harder to solve happens ...
They dont care about spoil, bugs that ppl tell in bug section ... so .. if they make another server with lack of support in game and in forum just like all DN then I am doing nothing here ... cya have fun with this crapy server and hope all do the same .. DN deserves it long time ...

OLD SHADOW, RAVEN & NIGHTMARE Player: DezZzO

[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com][/URL]

6bIK

Quote from: Dei on May 22, 2010, 05:30:26 PM
Agan topics , topics and more topics .
But what is the reason to make it ?
Just wait and hope that server will be normal again!
aha and die in hope ;]