News:

Main Menu

Aden

Started by DarkGirlsS, May 23, 2010, 05:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiz

Quote from: roberts on May 24, 2010, 12:02:36 PM
Title: The nolifers' night

Anyway ,gz to exci, but it was a joke.....if the server had been bad during the real  siege time  the GM's would have changed it for the next day or  the next weekend...

nolifers lol :D we are just a good clan with mostly polish ppl who just can call others member whn that kind of situation happen. You were at last one and half partymore than us and you simply failed.. you couldn't even kill te NPC's lol

anyway GF and cya in 2 weeks
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Ashanti

And like always excidium has to be pro elo owner clan ...

Guys to be hones i don't care about how many ppl was on both side. Siege was one big mistake, the login down? the crashes?  Nah ...
If the siege was in right time the whole picture of it could be diffrent.

And one more, there is nothing to be proud that some of u was waiting for siege till the late night in sunday. What with work or study?  It is kind of patetic no life style ...

deiwidaz

Quote from: Ashanti on May 25, 2010, 09:03:46 AM
And like always excidium has to be pro elo owner clan ...

Guys to be hones i don't care about how many ppl was on both side. Siege was one big mistake, the login down? the crashes?  Nah ...
If the siege was in right time the whole picture of it could be diffrent.

And one more, there is nothing to be proud that some of u was waiting for siege till the late night in sunday. What with work or study?  It is kind of patetic no life style ...

Cut that 'no life' crap, k?

Ashanti

Why? Because it is true?
Don't think so that anyone can tell me what i can say and what i can't ..

deiwidaz

Quote from: Ashanti on May 25, 2010, 11:09:47 AM
Why? Because it is true?
Don't think so that anyone can tell me what i can say and what i can't ..

Lol, no lifers complain is one of the most stupid flames.So what if its true? You are in game forum. Does 'no lifer' flame actualy hurts someone? Get use to it, less time you spend on someting, more bettr you can be in it.

Ashanti

Hm so you think that calling someone NOLifer is a flame?
For me it is not. It is just simple fact, that if someone is wating till late hours to make something in game he/she is nolifer, farm or siege ...
Don't want to insults anyone. This is pure fact and in my opinion it is kind of sad ... Thats why i put it here.
Ok this is forum of the game and maybe this is normall for "normall" player but for me who play only for plesure it is not. I prefer sleep at night than stand up to work istead w8 for server up to attend in siege castle :)

lexximer

Quote from: roberts on May 24, 2010, 03:19:33 PM
we were about 30... dunno about exci
Quote from: deiwidaz on May 24, 2010, 03:23:00 PM
I heard exci had less then 18 ppl, not sure about it.
pro>amount
MUAY THAI
ExC1DiuM <3
AshleyOlsen aka Cross
[URL=http://img219.imageshack.us/i/funnypicturesfrogprince.jpg/][/URL]

lexximer

Quote from: Sokrates on May 25, 2010, 03:13:45 AM
nolifers lol :D we are just a good clan with mostly polish ppl who just can call others member whn that kind of situation happen. You were at last one and half partymore than us and you simply failed.. you couldn't even kill te NPC's lol

anyway GF and cya in 2 weeks
exactly
good organisation.
as for me,was with friends,back to home,log in ts and join siege ;D
MUAY THAI
ExC1DiuM <3
AshleyOlsen aka Cross
[URL=http://img219.imageshack.us/i/funnypicturesfrogprince.jpg/][/URL]

deiwidaz

Quote from: Ashanti on May 25, 2010, 12:23:30 PM
Hm so you think that calling someone NOLifer is a flame?
For me it is not. It is just simple fact, that if someone is wating till late hours to make something in game he/she is nolifer, farm or siege ...
Don't want to insults anyone. This is pure fact and in my opinion it is kind of sad ... Thats why i put it here.
Ok this is forum of the game and maybe this is normall for "normall" player but for me who play only for plesure it is not. I prefer sleep at night than stand up to work istead w8 for server up to attend in siege castle :)

Most of time callijg someone no lifer is flame :) Anyway, there are many reasons why someone can play at exactly that time and etc.

Ashanti

Yes Korina, u and Exi are pro elo owner as always ;)

ChujoZord

Quote from: Ashanti on May 25, 2010, 02:38:45 PM
Yes Korina, u and Exi are pro elo owner as always ;)
We have something like hand phone. :D

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Ashanti