Web Analytics
Ok this is enought

News:

Main Menu

Ok this is enought

Started by Caus, May 24, 2010, 09:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caus

Dear Torn , Descent  we are waiting 2 months for fresh server, now in first weeek ppl lvl 79, 2 week  2kkk money in inverntory from crystals bug, and only DC dc Dc dc And dc  now and server down what is this pls explain... We are waiting u to fix all problems but u dont want to fix them  so gl with new server tru server have 500 onlines and what 200 bots, 70 shops and other . .

Biolo_idiota

Adena Plix.

Neozinhu

Quote from: Caus on May 24, 2010, 09:43:10 PM
Dear Torn , Descent  we are waiting 2 months for fresh server, now in first weeek ppl lvl 79, 2 week  2kkk money in inverntory from crystals bug, and only DC dc Dc dc And dc  now and server down what is this pls explain... We are waiting u to fix all problems but u dont want to fix them  so gl with new server tru server have 500 onlines and what 200 bots, 70 shops and other . .
Translation:

Oh noes...server cant dc...or i wont have a reason for my life QQ QQ QQ
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Srecko

TifaPL

Quote from: Neozinhu on May 24, 2010, 10:29:56 PM
Translation:

Oh noes...server cant dc...or i wont have a reason for my life QQ QQ QQ
How blind you are to dont see that author of this topic is just totally right? :) I think that you are just next person which enjoy no-lifng on empty server to be the best ;)
DragonNetwork since 2005

ChujoZord

They (me) made 78+ lvl because they know how to play this game...

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

Kazuki

Quote from: ChujoZord on May 25, 2010, 01:08:18 AM
Sure.. Mage + Mana Pot = fast xp.. no need to really be no lifer or l2w for that.

Just a good pt with right class and you xp pretty fast.

Neozinhu

Quote from: TifaPL on May 24, 2010, 10:44:50 PM
How blind you are to dont see that author of this topic is just totally right? :) I think that you are just next person which enjoy no-lifng on empty server to be the best ;)
Translation:
Oh noes...i dont agree with ya and i dont respect others opinions

If server closes...w/e....i have my university...but i play when i'm bored....if i dont play...i have 0521470752 other things to do
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

maslina

Quote from: Caus on May 24, 2010, 09:43:10 PM
Funny thing you were i think the one who wanted to quit after got ban for l2w and you stood still....now you quit again....o noes,please make up your mind
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

6bIK

Quote from: ChujoZord on May 25, 2010, 01:08:18 AM
bot+mana script ;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

nietrzezwy

the server is a joke ;d but many ppl enjoy plaing here in hope that it will change someday, descent, torn last seen on 21 may (4 dayz ago) and Gaia on 10th may, they have all gone on holidays, they dont care, thats the truth ! ;]

spanglika

This is new antibot protection on DN  10+ DC / day
Infi : spangle - Saggi/ warlord /SH          Valk.: Antistar -  Dc-78 / He   Tarantula: Beyondthelaw