you want a fresh server?...go to search for other - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

you want a fresh server?...go to search for other

Started by kissmyarr0w, May 20, 2010, 10:08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valedino

Quote from: lbiguiml on May 22, 2010, 07:41:09 PM
maybe coz who donate to help server keep alive is who is botting?  ;)
Funny.Porfavore make me a favor and ask donation list based on amount of money , see the difference between 1st and 2nd,ask also if the 1st one ever bot and then come tell w/e u wamt rly.

Quote from: Mokas on May 22, 2010, 05:32:05 AM
Stop posting here if you want to leave. feel free to go, no1 os holding you. If you dont want to stay, stop crying and cya.
1st who  told u that i want to leave or stay?Also who told u that i play or not?
2nd Where u see any kind of tears?

P.s. P.O.C.C.P.D. can make u all (really all) to cry but that's an another story. Anyway the new server has some problems admit it furthermore i ''ll repeat it are easy-solved.Nevertheless everyone can express different opinion than yours.Well...  enjoy.

Revi

Quote from: the Punk on May 22, 2010, 09:53:19 PM
Well if u ask me the worst thing on this server is this coin system ... they fvcked up whole economy on server...

true... for new players who started to play here like this week has more harder work to even exp cuz the adena rate is low(i know cuz of coin system but still need to buy class change or ss mana pot) than who started from the server opening cuz there was adena. Little bit annoying.

Question

I told you this server gonna suck before they opened it.. No one belived me.

kissmyarr0w

The worst you know what is it: I dont see any Gm who enter in this topic and say somthing ..they stay behind the keyboard just read and hope soon to make sistem donator coins and come the money.Well i can tell them for shore that the money will not come cose server for the moment sucks ,has many problems and generaly donators are not so stupids to pay in server what have big problems like this one.REPAIR FIRST THIS SERVER AND MAKE HIM ACCESIBLE FOR EVERY ONE NOT JUST FOR OLD PLAYERS WHO KNOW GAME VERY GOOD AND WILL SEE THAT WILL BE BETTER AND NEW PLAYERS WILL COME(NOOBS OR NOT).

+GekKey+

Quote from: Ashlynn on May 21, 2010, 02:20:45 AM
If you want to STFU everyone why did you make this stupid topic? ... kids these days..

aha ashlynn dont tell me ur a cs 1,6 fan ?

MyCookie

its weekend lol, can some1 explain me this thing " how theres not any gm for looking server " ? isnt it big comminity ?

2nFear

Suggest new server here and GM's will come for sure ;)