Web Analytics
WTB GM's :)

News:

Main Menu

WTB GM's :)

Started by Ashanti, May 26, 2010, 02:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashanti

GM's??? ....  oh GM's? ...... Where r u??

I think that not only me but most of ppl form this forum and ig noticed that for the last few days GM's are not active? I know that GM can hide here on forum and ig also but any way... this is conusfing. Especially when there was so many problem with server (crashes, login down, bugs). If any GM's can say hello or anything more here on forum or ig, it would be great :)

We will at least know that u r still alive ;)

maslina

Quote from: Ashanti on May 26, 2010, 02:27:50 PM
GM's??? ....  oh GM's? ...... Where r u??

I think that not only me but most of ppl form this forum and ig noticed that for the last few days GM's are not active? I know that GM can hide here on forum and ig also but any way... this is conusfing. Especially when there was so many problem with server (crashes, login down, bugs). If any GM's can say hello or anything more here on forum or ig, it would be great :)

We will at least know that u r still alive ;)
Wish granted they are alive,they announced server is going down ;D
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

Ryoko

Quote from: maslina on May 26, 2010, 02:56:16 PM
  Wish granted they are alive,they announced server is going down ;D

heheh +1

Torn

As you saw by crashes and our work 24/7 on it , i didnt want to log and say anything while not fixing it. However we finally (after many many many ............... tests) spoted the actual crash , so we can work on a fix, therfor after this is solved we are back as extrem activity with events and new updates, i hope you did understand us, nothing we could do anyway.
Cya soon as usual gm-s job.