Web Analytics
drake

News:

Main Menu

drake

Started by DrAkhoo, May 27, 2010, 01:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrAkhoo

So, when you gonna close servers and host Aion on em? Cuz it's clearly that you wanna kill them and use the hosts for something else. Tell us what game you gonna upload on thoese machines? Maybe you will code with the same passion as you did back in iDragon3D times and not like now. Maybe you will inform and talk with players just like back then and not like now. Maybe you will update that game as you did in the begining with L2.
Tell us, what game you gonna upload after servers die? ( I'm willing to bet 6 months till empty servers )
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

Nikolaidys

Quote from: DrAkhoo on May 27, 2010, 01:53:57 AM
So, when you gonna close servers and host Aion on em? Cuz it's clearly that you wanna kill them and use the hosts for something else. Tell us what game you gonna upload on thoese machines? Maybe you will code with the same passion as you did back in iDragon3D times and not like now. Maybe you will inform and talk with players just like back then and not like now. Maybe you will update that game as you did in the begining with L2.
Tell us, what game you gonna upload after servers die? ( I'm willing to bet 6 months till empty servers )

+1

Furesy

Quote from: Lecktor on May 27, 2010, 05:45:57 AM
hehehe rumun whit out a l2 life

keep on the crying

@he already try to kill this server whit making glasy GM ,that was his 1 st attempt
Psyck? :D

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Lecktor on May 27, 2010, 05:45:57 AM
hehehe rumun whit out a l2 life

keep on the crying

@he already try to kill this server whit making glasy GM ,that was his 1 st attempt
Not crying you dumbfreak :)

Dhart

I wish you'll be drammatically flamed for such a retardful topic
Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 08, 2010, 12:34:09 PM
Dhart è un gladiatore (all rights reserved to Dhart)

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Dhart on May 27, 2010, 01:45:02 PM
I wish you'll be drammatically flamed for such a retardful topic
So what's retarded at this topic? The question of what game drake has in hes sight? :D

Dhart

Quote from: DrAkhoo on May 27, 2010, 01:52:49 PM
So what's retarded at this topic? The question of what game drake has in hes sight? :D
Why shell he share infos with some1 who's betting about  the end of his network ? Just because of that I'd ban you from the forum

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Dhart on May 27, 2010, 01:55:29 PM
Why shell he share infos with some1 who's betting about  the end of his network ? Just because of that I'd ban you from the forum
Because that's what hes doing? Duh, since when you play here son? I get the impression you are rather new on this network and talk about stuff you don't really know / heard of.

Dhart

Quote from: DrAkhoo on May 27, 2010, 02:02:25 PM
Because that's what hes doing? Duh, since when you play here son? I get the impression you are rather new on this network and talk about stuff you don't really know / heard of.
So being arrogant gives you the right to be answered ?

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Dhart on May 27, 2010, 02:38:09 PM
So being arrogant gives you the right to be answered ?
Arrogant at asking what game he gonna upload? Where you see the arrogance? Asking and making own opinions ? Get the freak outta here.

Dhart

Quote from: DrAkhoo on May 27, 2010, 02:56:45 PM
Arrogant at asking what game he gonna upload? Where you see the arrogance? Asking and making own opinions ? Get the freak outta here.
Now I know why you'r costantly flamed by the whole dragon section , have fun with your topic, I wish drake will answer.

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Dhart on May 27, 2010, 03:05:39 PM
Now I know why you'r costantly flamed by the whole dragon section , have fun with your topic, I wish drake will answer.
Some statistics say that more then 65%+ of world people are ordinary and very middle classed mental.
That's why listening to the MOST of the people is considerd , well , retarded :D