drake - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

drake

Started by DrAkhoo, May 27, 2010, 01:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLox

Quote from: DrAkhoo on May 27, 2010, 03:59:39 PM
Some statistics say that more then 65%+ of world people are ordinary and very middle classed mental.
That's why listening to the MOST of the people is considerd , well , retarded :D

Lal.  :D

Ashlynn

I wish there would be fully working Aion server on DN :P

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

D4vri0za

Some statistics say that more then 65%+ of world people are ordinary and very middle classed mental.
That's why listening to the MOST of the people is considerd , well , retarded :D

Yup, clearly that is why 99.9999% of the developed world practices democracy; because listening to the majority is such a retarded idea.

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]

DrAkhoo

Quote from: D4vri0za on May 27, 2010, 10:34:01 PM
Yup, clearly that is why 99.9999% of the developed world practices democracy; because listening to the majority is such a retarded idea.
Then you don't have a clue how democracy works. Why they have gouverment and other similar leading authorities if they listen to the majority u retarded idiot?
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

D4vri0za

Quote from: DrAkhoo on May 27, 2010, 10:55:38 PM
Then you don't have a clue how democracy works. Why they have gouverment and other similar leading authorities if they listen to the majority u retarded idiot?

I'm just going to face-palm at you right now, and walk away, never to post in this thread again. You are freaking retarded.

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]

Alex

off-topic: statistics say 95% are ordinary people, 1% are insanely genious, 4% are insanely retarded like you.
speaking with drakhoo for 5 minutes is enough to say he's retarded

on-topic: DN is coming to its end because: L2 loses popularity and becomes boring + drake is obviously not interested in keeping servers anymore but getting money for them + there are a lot of way better L2 servers and other mmorpg's.

But it actually would be interesting to see some new game hosted by DN, I didn't play AION yet but I'd join one if it would open on DN for sure.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Alex on May 27, 2010, 11:54:49 PM
off-topic: statistics say 95% are ordinary people, 1% are insanely genious, 4% are insanely retarded like you.
speaking with drakhoo for 5 minutes is enough to say he's retarded

on-topic: DN is coming to its end because: L2 loses popularity and becomes boring + drake is obviously not interested in keeping servers anymore but getting money for them + there are a lot of way better L2 servers and other mmorpg's.

But it actually would be interesting to see some new game hosted by DN, I didn't play AION yet but I'd join one if it would open on DN for sure.
off-topic : Go and flag in siege zone, k?!
on-topic : actually L2 is pretty popular if you would stick out ure head from this shit hole called DN
Quote from: D4vri0za on May 27, 2010, 11:27:17 PM
I'm just going to face-palm at you right now, and walk away, never to post in this thread again. You are freaking retarded.
Oh you hurt my feelings by leaving.

Furesy

Quote from: DrAkhoo on May 28, 2010, 12:29:36 AM
on-topic : actually L2 is pretty popular if you would stick out ure head from this shit hole called DN
It's not, L2 is 'still' popular amongst the players who once purchased it when it was 'new', L2 has long aged and been surpassed many times, no new players are arriving, not even at official, only old players that moved or once played it.

It's fighting a war it can not win, as usual.

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Furesy on May 28, 2010, 07:36:15 AM
It's not, L2 is 'still' popular amongst the players who once purchased it when it was 'new', L2 has long aged and been surpassed many times, no new players are arriving, not even at official, only old players that moved or once played it.

It's fighting a war it can not win, as usual.
I still see servers with 2-3-4-5k population.

Rudi

Quote from: Lecktor on May 28, 2010, 12:49:32 PM
lol he cant code aion, it would have more buggs than we had on D-NET all chronicles together
Aion is impossible for public server

eh noob :D
there is only java servers of aion and that isnt so hard to make one for a drake :D
Ruddi -> SH/SK
DonDie -> BI/WC
Gemik -> SH/SE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_fgGCStrQ&feature=youtu.be sad moment

Rudi

but i prefer tera online :D
Ruddi -> SH/SK
DonDie -> BI/WC
Gemik -> SH/SE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ze_fgGCStrQ&feature=youtu.be sad moment

Furesy

Quote from: DrAkhoo on May 28, 2010, 12:40:40 PM
I still see servers with 2-3-4-5k population.
Not new players, are all players from servers that have died, been closed, or switching between official and private servers.

PS: There is already an Aion private server up and running.