Web Analytics
Make a Stable Economy System

News:

Main Menu

Make a Stable Economy System

Started by HouseIND, May 27, 2010, 02:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HouseIND

Guys you have been taking random decision with these coins system . You just can't say you can't trade C/D weapons anymore all of a sudden . You could have might as well left it with the normal system of adena instead of spoiling it with this coin system , or atleast stick to what you started with . please answer the following now

1. Can we use Top B soulbound weapons for Quest (Fates Whisper)
2.if i craft sls(soulbound) * sls (soulbound) , which results in sls*sls ..can i trade that ?

I strongly Suggest get back to how it was by trading D/C weapons . Its not fair for people who join late or whoeva farmed it before . Its as good as exploiting .

zippobg

Quote from: HouseIND on May 27, 2010, 02:15:24 PM
Guys you have been taking random decision with these coins system . You just can't say you can't trade C/D weapons anymore all of a sudden . You could have might as well left it with the normal system of adena instead of spoiling it with this coin system , or atleast stick to what you started with . please answer the following now

1. Can we use Top B soulbound weapons for Quest (Fates Whisper)
2.if i craft sls(soulbound) * sls (soulbound) , which results in sls*sls ..can i trade that ?

I strongly Suggest get back to how it was by trading D/C weapons . Its not fair for people who join late or whoeva farmed it before . Its as good as exploiting .
Why is so hard to use magic button "Search" before ask a question?  ::)

If you want GM to post on all topics which repeat in 213515166643543 times ... GL!

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,219321.0.html
SadFace
WC/OL