Main Menu

activity? :>

Started by coyz, May 29, 2010, 09:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coyz

so how many ppl are on in evenings and how full is giran with shops?  ;D
just curious me and some friends might jump in

bsrealm

Teleport is cheap at start. At least TO Giran. Hop on in and check for yourself. There is no better way to read the situation of a server. My $0.02
Balki

coyz

yeah was to giran yday, but these custom features sux, not a single other server of DN has them.
and yes with that i mean that sub chars can't go to some areas and stuff like that.
i think thats why the server is not as full as it could be

Balzamon

Quote from: coyz on May 30, 2010, 10:51:04 AM
yeah was to giran yday, but these custom features sux, not a single other server of DN has them.
and yes with that i mean that sub chars can't go to some areas and stuff like that.
agree

sm0g

Quote from: coyz on May 30, 2010, 10:51:04 AM
at the moment those "class restriction areas" are not implemented afaik,or at least DN subbed chars can go to catas etc.
if its gonna change,i just simply leave the server,coz i wanna play with DN sub(on oly,without,its pretty ok)not with one class ona  stacksub server.
null.void

coyz

agree, but i think what is keeping most player from playing on this server is stupid drop/spoil rate (x3) compared to xp rate and main class not being able of dn sub...