Started by Biolo_idiota, May 30, 2010, 11:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biolo_idiota

Too bad that no one is responding  ::)
Adena Plix.

Tinus

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on May 31, 2010, 07:48:19 PM
Too bad that no one is responding  ::)

srry m8, u rlly did something wrong. its not our fault that u cant get enough coins...

we made parties with clan and let 1 guy pick up so he recieved top a in a few hours

l2 is still about teamplay  ::) perhaps you forgot that
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

AngelsWing

Quote from: baraan on May 30, 2010, 08:58:35 PM
SERVER IS MADE FOR WALKER USERS NOT NORMAL PEOPLE, THEY CARE ABOUT NUMBRE OF PLAYERS, THEY DONT CARE IF 70% OF THOSE PLAYERS ARE BOTS OR WALKERS, HELL EVEN DUALBOS WAS ALLOWER SINCE DAY 1.

(sorry caps on)
Yes server is made by walkers 100% true +1... the thing is who walkers better  :-* :-* :-* ;D

a5h

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on May 30, 2010, 11:58:54 AM
Im not sure what the hell is going on but I just onticed that A grade price is not 25k Gold coins.

Since the start it was incrased 3-4 times Im farming A grade coins in PT FK since im 56~ now Im almost 70 on my Destro and I have only 6k.
I were making trains going to catas etc all the time PT FK..

How can I get 25k Coins before I get 78?

Im rly QQing because L2w's got A grades on first week for realy funny prices. Instead adding some sort of limits for Coins you just incrase the amount that player need's to get it.

Well Im rly tired of that GL and have fun wth your bots.

As someone sayd, you should try with mobs 1/2 - 1/4.
I started with my WL on 60 lvl at AB -> on 64 lvl ive got 19k, so its not a big problem yeah?
With PP in pty, in about 3-4h of farming.
[URL=http://img14.imageshack.us/i/advisoryiswearalot.gif/][/URL]
[URL=http://img25.imageshack.us/i/1111txd.jpg/][/URL]
PRocente - Super Man / Peter Pan 85lvl noblesse

kapibar

I farmed BS 3 days for 3 hours daily to get my top A. Its very exhausting
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
Paxton - TY/DE-OL/ES

Biolo_idiota

But you dont get the point that the prices are being risen instead of changing something?

I get 2k in a hour but Im realy not a kind of guy that wants to farm 13 hours...
Adena Plix.

VVlNlAR

so u wana get top a grade weapon in 2h?? it's x9 or x9999 serv??

spirytys

Quote from: Biolo_idiota on June 02, 2010, 02:56:43 PM
But you dont get the point that the prices are being risen instead of changing something?

I get 2k in a hour but Im realy not a kind of guy that wants to farm 13 hours...
change server to 3000x . Imagine that on other servers for real players it takes weeks too craft/colect some good stuff. Valkyria gives an easy opportunity to new players
off
RAMBOPOLSKA th/wl
KateMoss bp/wc

Clan:Severance

Elvin

Quote from: a5h on June 02, 2010, 08:46:36 AM
As someone sayd, you should try with mobs 1/2 - 1/4.
I started with my WL on 60 lvl at AB -> on 64 lvl ive got 19k, so its not a big problem yeah?
With PP in pty, in about 3-4h of farming.
+1 cuz you exp slower, and coin drop is same like for normal mobs (you can add more characters to party to make it more slow, or you can make summoner and exp with summon that consumes 90% of exp... or with sin eater).
Shadow x10 R.I.P
Elvinek -  noob bd/se - R.I.P
Leonard - runner & backstabber pw/es R.I.P
Valkyria x9
Elvin - PS

Am3nn my nigga xD

6bIK

Quote from: Torek [IF] on June 04, 2010, 05:00:37 PM

italians walker better xDDD
who told u that, berlusconi? xD

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D